Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I don't like that ER killed 3 ricels

tryingcel

tryingcel

Slow Dancing With Depression
★★★★★
didnt he like stab them to death? that is a slow and painful death for a fellow incel. never got why he is so sought after

he ended their suffering at least, be it in a slow and painful way

he ended their suffering at least, be it in a slow and painful way
They were set to live a bluepilled high salaried family oriented lives with set up wife

Tbh no one is loyal to a hapa he probably had his reasons. Does anyone know his relationship with them ?

ER was a faggot retard

Tbh no one is loyal to a hapa he probably had his reasons. Does anyone know his relationship with them ?
They weere roomates or something and ER decided to take them out as well lmao.

Wish someone would do that for me

He had no obligation towards them. Plus He was a walking definition of narcissism. if he lived longer the guy would've probably thought he was the second coming of the messiah.

I mean the same way light skin blacks are never considered true black it’s the same kinda situation here, a hapa has shit SMV but isn’t accepted by rices, not saying he should have killed them but they also likely weren’t friends

I wish he stabbed the girls in their dorm as planned and even if he had to shift his retribution day. Now with the ricecels his retribution was failed.

just a dumbfuck glad hes dead

he just hated ricecels er saw himself as white

he just hated ricecels er saw himself as white
Kek , all we can blame are the parents for creating subhuman hapas . Born to be mentally fucked up and physically undesirable

ER sucked at going ER. Three fellow ricecels, one young kid and two ugly foids killed. Also didn't shoot at the lock or tried to break into a window.

I don't condone attacks like that in general, but killing fellow incels when doing them is even much worse.