Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i dont like that at age almost 30 people still try to make fun of me or make me a scapegoat

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
idk man i must live in some toxic place

i was always bullied in schools and when i was not bullied i was always target of jokes and dont know why

i dont have autism or anything, probably its because i never joke at other people expense or never insult them

anyone can relate

idk man i must live in some toxic place

i was always bullied in schools and when i was not bullied i was always target of jokes and dont know why

i dont have autism or anything, probably its because i never joke at other people expense or never insult them

anyone can relate
you don't even have to say it, we all relate

Incel trait tbh. My guess is they feel good knowing they mog you so they try to display their superiority in the social hierarchy by joking at your expense. That's human nature, even at 30

i don't usually let normshits and faggots and foids get away with shit like this. I have gotten into fights and bloody ones with normies over this. I'm ready to kill fuckers if they fuck with me.

I thought that after thirty this annoying and making jokes does not happen but I was completely wrong. This society is shit.

Thirty-one years here.

A friend's ex-girlfriend often humiliated me. I liked to make fun of myself in front of others. That demon knew that I am a virgin.

nah I'm past that. my death stare, complete avoidance of normies and gymmaxxed body mostly prevents this issue. when it does not, I threaten the normie and they back off :feelsYall:

Incel trait tbh. My guess is they feel good knowing they mog you so they try to display their superiority in the social hierarchy by joking at your expense. That's human nature, even at 30

they dont mog me tho, they mog me artificially only (with insults)
i don't usually let normshits and faggots and foids get away with shit like this. I have gotten into fights and bloody ones with normies over this. I'm ready to kill fuckers if they fuck with me.
how many times did you fought? they didnt sue you after? you threw the first punch each time or wait till they do? did u hit woman?

I thought that after thirty this annoying and making jokes does not happen but I was completely wrong. This society is shit.
TRUE
bump

Last edited: