Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t like my co-workers

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
They are really unpleasant, they are noisy and live asking questions that are inconvenient..

Give opinions about your clothes and your personality without you having asked them for any of it, their personality is really obnoxious

I can’t spend time if you want to be next to them without feeling uncomfortable.

I used to think it was impossible to feel so much hatred for someone specific but that’s changed.. I always wish they would disappear from the face of the earth, I always wish them to get hurt..

I feel like hurting some

I don’t know how long I’m gonna take this, should I quit my job?

Trucel trait: you don't wageslave

What's your working industry?

They are really unpleasant, they are noisy and live asking questions that are inconvenient..

Give opinions about your clothes and your personality without you having asked them for any of it, their personality is really obnoxious

I can’t spend time if you want to be next to them without feeling uncomfortable.

I used to think it was impossible to feel so much hatred for someone specific but that’s changed.. I always wish they would disappear from the face of the earth, I always wish them to get hurt..

I feel like hurting some

I don’t know how long I’m gonna take this, should I quit my job?
This is why you should work in software engineering you can stay home most of the week