Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont like Horror films because mostly have a normie morality to it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Especially the shallow ones where there's a boring sense of Good and Evil, and there's generally a good ending. What the fuck kind of Scooby-Doo shit is this?? THIS IS WHAT IT IS. Scooby FUCKING DOO. Spooky themed adventure IS NOT HORROR.

HORROR IS FOR MASOCHISTS. I dont care about getting 'spooked' I WANT TO FEEL EITHER PAIN or THE PLEASURE OF INFLICTING PAIN. There should NEVER be a good ending in a horror flick. I expect to be confronted with a moral system I am HIGHLY terrified by throughout the film.

The further the POV of a horror's sense of morality it strays from normiehood the better. Certain slashers that make you hate the protagonists enough that you dont care they get murdered is one instance. Haneke's Funny Games does an even more interesting morality play, in that the point of view was completely neutral.