Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont like going out

T

thallium0000

Veteran
Bcas i see couples my age with kids and couples with ppl my age.
Saw a hot hijabi milf in her 40s with a daughter dressed in a miniskirt with her cucked dad.

How is he telling his wife to cover up but leaving his daughter go out practically naked his such a cuck

where do you live?

Maybe the wife wants to be Islamic but the dad doesn’t let her force it on her daughter. Most males are cucks these days

Maybe the wife wants to be Islamic but the dad doesn’t let her force it on her daughter. Most males are cucks these days
i think the dads scared to get child services called on his ass or not letting her wear the dress she wants

I like going out
But I dont like seeing people outside
I hope I can live somewhere isolated where I can walk and theres not many people

Bcas i see couples my age with kids and couples with ppl my age.
Saw a hot hijabi milf in her 40s with a daughter dressed in a miniskirt with her cucked dad.

How is he telling his wife to cover up but leaving his daughter go out practically naked his such a cuck
I hate going out but i dont care about young whores dressed like whores. Thats common place now. Im in america which is as bad or worse than uk. There arent many couples with kids here. Mostly baby moms and single moms.

I hate going out but i dont care about young whores dressed like whores. Thats common place now. Im in america which is as bad or worse than uk. There arent many couples with kids here. Mostly baby moms and single moms.
couples here exist but most are fuck buddies
you do get the traditional couple in their 30s settle down and have a few kids

couples here exist but most are fuck buddies
you do get the traditional couple in their 30s settle down and have a few kids
Its more and more rare to see married couples with kids even in their 30s. More and more people are either having kids as a single mom or having pets instead. :feelstastyman:

Its more and more rare to see married couples with kids even in their 30s. More and more people are either having kids as a single mom or having pets instead. :feelstastyman:

Thats true, even at age 30+ marriage is more rare, but not really rare.
Younger ages are more problematic. And hopeless.
In the western world were we are from.

---

At age of 38 years old, 71% of men live together with a woman (married 46% and unmaried 26% combined), 22% of men are living single, more and more of that last group are INCEL, besides other incels living at parents houses, or with familly members, and incels in institutions/jail etc. These Numbers are from Europe, Netherlands, 2022 Over here the 71% of married men age 38 did that at a much later age then 20 years ago, just as living together, or leaving parents house. So you are right its declining and its happening later. Source:
https://opendata.cbs.nl/#/CBS/nl/dataset/37620/table?dl=91101

The even more bad numbers:
are with the younger ages..... males 18-30.
Its a new normal to be an incel male for a long time (and maybe for ever).
I don't see much reasons for hope.

the "good" thing is... we are not alone. many others are in the same situation.

Last edited: