Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dont like exmuslim foids and muslim and hindu foids in general

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
So was browsing r/exmuslim and most of them said they want a white boyfriend rather than a brown exmuslim boyfriend because of typical he is "mysoginst ,sexist"
And same goes with believing muslim women no matter how religious you were as soon as white guy comes her ability to think and make decisions shutdown.
And hindu foids are the same they give same shitty excuse "muh indian men narrow minded"
I wish i could slide my 8 incher in them and gape their holes

So was browsing r/exmuslim and most of them said they want a white boyfriend rather than a brown exmuslim boyfriend because of typical he is "mysoginst ,sexist"
And same goes with believing muslim women no matter how religious you were as soon as white guy comes her ability to think and make decisions shutdown.
And hindu foids are the same they give same shitty excuse "muh indian men narrow minded"
I wish i have 8 inches dick :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

> 8 inches dick
> incel
Pick one tbh

They treat non white men as a collective and white men as individuals. They are racist white supremacists, no going around that

They treat non white men as a collective and white men as individuals. They are racist white supremacists, no going around that
That’s the worst part about being a deathnic. You are not an individual, but a part of a collective to these cumskins and people who worship them.

I had an exmuslim phase in life. was still based and redpilled at the time when it comes to foids rights/dutys so not surprised they (exmuslim foids) say that.