Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't leave my house

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Only when I walk my dog

Over for bunkercels

I only go outside every two months to cut my hair :feelscomfy:

:feelstrash:

Why cut your hair if you go outside?
that shit starts to bother me, more hair means much more time drying the hair, hair on my fucking ears, that shit also starts to itch and dandruff starts to get out of control (I shower every day and apply dandruff shampoo but that shit doesnt stop all of it when the hair is big)

:feelstrash:

that shit starts to bother me, more hair means much more time drying the hair, hair on my fucking ears, that shit also starts to itch and dandruff starts to get out of control (I shower every day and apply dandruff shampoo but that shit doesnt stop all of it when the hair is big)
Just shave it yourself to a bald cut then. If you dont go out nobodys gonna see how you lok like anyway

I once heard a woman say walking her dog was a good way to meet a new boyfriend

have no idea if it had any validity to it

Agreed. I haven't left my apartment in months due to anxiety.

Over for agoraphobiacels.:feelsUgh:

I once heard a woman say walking her dog was a good way to meet a new boyfriend

have no idea if it had any validity to it
I was thinking about meeting a foid while walking my dog but it's not workkng

I want to become neet in germany

I was thinking about meeting a foid while walking my dog but it's not workkng
YOU KNOW WHY IT AINT WORKIN??! UH? UH??
CUZ OF YOUR BAD PERSONALI-TEE-HEE
:feelsUgh:

I only leave my house for school, without school I’d probably spend all my days rotting my room. Can’t wait to graduate :forcedsmile:

I only leave my house for school, without school I’d probably spend all my days rotting my room. Can’t wait to graduate :forcedsmile:
Aren't you on online, remote education rn

Aren't you on online, remote education rn
My school is back in person this year. Though I spend almost the whole day on my phone looking at Twitter or TikTok. It’s basically like sitting in my room because I don’t talk to anyone there.

My school is back in person this year. Though I spend almost the whole day on my phone looking at Twitter or TikTok. It’s basically like sitting in my room because I don’t talk to anyone there.
Well, in uni when we were in person i talked to my normie now ex-acquaintances but they nevertheless didnt want to do anything with me outside of uni for the most part. Some of them i cut off though (we had nothing in common anyway)

Well, in uni when we were in person i talked to my normie now ex-acquaintances but they nevertheless didnt want to do anything with me outside of uni for the most part. Some of them i cut off though (we had nothing in common anyway)
I have like one or 2 acquaintances that I talk to at school, though they’re only doing it because they feel bad I’m completely alone. I really only have one irl friend who’s also an incel with no girls and friends but he unfortunately no longer goes to my school. But I’m not completely miserable because there are a lot of people I talk too online. It is what it is ig. I don’t mind being the typical social outcast guy.

Obly If i have to or want to get food

I have to leave my house a bit often and I'm mogged to death

There's no point in leaving your house,it just reminds you how degenerate normies are and makes you angry.
That's why i only go out to buy groceries,i don't even look at foids while going shopping anymore,they're worthless and it just boosts their ego.

I only leave my house for school, aside from that I rot all day.

Same, Its like every 2 weeks I leave my house. Quite depressing not gonna lie.

I really wish I had the Motivation & Work mentality.