Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I don't know why I have a Tinder account tee-hee"

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
NO YOU PERFECTLY KNOW WHY YOU HAVE ONE DUMB CUNT. I'LL TELL YOU WHY.
YOU NEED ONE TO FUCK TOP TIER GOOD LOOKING MALES (CHADS) AND SWALLOW LOADS OF CUM, MEANWHILE FEEDING YOUR MASSIVE EGO WITH ATTENTION AND VALIDATION PROVIDED BY SUB 8 MALES.

DUMB WHORE.

JFL at attempting to reason with femoids in 2018

There are enough chads in my high school femoids don't have to use tinder... and still do

If they somehow still haven't lost their virginity they will die virgins by my hand
They get access to higher tier chads from a wider pool

There are enough chads in my high school femoids don't have to use tinder... and still do

If they somehow still haven't lost their virginity they will die virgins by my hand

weird enough, there aren't ant i would call chad, even chadlite, maybe cause they're all in the nerd program, but i almost never see chads, there are a couple tyrones but none that all the girls are all over, must be an anomaly

Any bitch who has a tinder already had miles of cock go through her.

Places like this forum are the only time you will ever see this subject acknowledged. They are so committed to hiding it and/or they are not themselves consciously aware of the reasons.

“Everyone’s on it!”
“My girlfriend told me to try it out!”
“I wanna meet guys (Chads) from places I don’t go.”

I fucking hate that more than anything.

"TEEHEE IM LE SO RANDUM LEL EXDEE"

NO YOU PERFECTLY KNOW WHY YOU HAVE ONE DUMB CUNT. I'LL TELL YOU WHY.
YOU NEED ONE TO FUCK TOP TIER GOOD LOOKING MALES (CHADS) AND SWALLOW LOADS OF CUM, MEANWHILE FEEDING YOUR MASSIVE EGO WITH ATTENTION AND VALIDATION PROVIDED BY SUB 8 MALES.

DUMB WHORE.

this x INFINITY

"I'm only on here for fun... so is your place free Chad? Teehee"

Femoids just want to front like they aren't highly sexual beings who have no actual thoughts running through their head other than gossip or what chad to suck next to raise their social status.