Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know why but my hate for females has gotten increasingly bad

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Im starting to see them as evil shits that lack no empathy and compassion, while I rot as an ugly individual.

Maybe because they stopped having sex with you?

CopingGymcel said:
Maybe because they stopped having sex with you?

Because they don't find me attractive.

I hate females becuase they deprive me of happiness.

I was at that stage like last year. Recently I have honestly accepted my subhuman status and I have no emotion towards females.

catfishman23 said:
Im starting to see them as evil shits that lack no empathy and compassion, while I rot as an ugly individual.

Well, you seem to have started these catfishing experiments rather recently, right? So it would make sense that your hatred is growing. People often say that contact reduces prejudice. But with women ... it feels to me that the better you know women, they more you learn about them, the more you look behind the face, the MORE misogynist you get. "Misogyny" is not a prejudice in that sense but the opposite, the more you get to know women, the more disillusioned you become.

Red Shambhala said:
Well, you seem to have started these catfishing experiments rather recently, right? So it would make sense that your hatred is growing. People often say that contact reduces prejudice. But with women ... it feels to me that the better you know women, they more you learn about them, the more you look behind the face, the MORE misogynist you get. "Misogyny" is not a prejudice in that sense but the opposite, the more you get to know women, the more disillusioned you become.

agree

Bought Tinder pro

Every girl is literally the same with their "I like food and travel" profile (or increasingly Ive seen a lack of profile altogether as girls get swipes either way so why bother), template-like group photos and selfies, and the fact that NONE of the 20,000+ girls in my area, not a single non-landwhale has swiped on me (not many landwhales have either ftr)

How can you not utterly despise femails after learning their nature?

The only woman I know that I can say is a genuinely good soul is my mother. My sister is Satan's spawn.

Females are the summit of my misery, primitive beasts that only do what nature commands, and nature fucking hate me.

QuantumDummy said:
The only woman I know that I can say is a genuinely good soul is my mother. My sister is Satan's spawn.
I would somewhat agree the same about my mother if it wasnt for the fact that she checks out chads and tyrones and humiliates me in front of them. All women are driven by the primal urge to get chads cum

Bri8564 said:
I would somewhat agree the same about my mother if it wasnt for the fact that she checks out chads and tyrones and humiliates me in front of them. All women are driven by the primal urge to get chads cum

My mom never does stuff like that in front of me. Actually she's been wity guys way under her looksmatch, she just has a great heart. I want her to live forever even though she can be a pain in my butt sometimes, but that's all moms.

QuantumDummy said:
Bri8564 said:
My mom never does stuff like that in front of me. Actually she's been wity guys way under her looksmatch, she just has a great heart. I want her to live forever even though she can be a pain in my butt sometimes, but that's all moms.
Wow you're lucky

If you feel anything toward women are you truly blackpilled?? I ponder this daily

Bri8564 said:
Wow you're lucky

That I have a loving mom, yea. But I'm still and will forever be incel, so not lucky in any other aspects of life. Plus as much as I love my mom deep down, I don't show it to her as much as I should. I'll always love her but at this point in my life I want the love of another woman that's not related to me.