Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know why but my hate for females has gotten increasingly bad

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
5,880
Online
0
Im starting to see them as evil shits that lack no empathy and compassion, while I rot as an ugly individual.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Maybe because they stopped having sex with you?
 
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
5,880
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
Maybe because they stopped having sex with you?

Because they don't find me attractive.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I hate females becuase they deprive me of happiness.
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,808
Online
6d 11h 32m
I was at that stage like last year. Recently I have honestly accepted my subhuman status and I have no emotion towards females.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
catfishman23 said:
Im starting to see them as evil shits that lack no empathy and compassion, while I rot as an ugly individual.

Well, you seem to have started these catfishing experiments rather recently, right? So it would make sense that your hatred is growing. People often say that contact reduces prejudice. But with women ... it feels to me that the better you know women, they more you learn about them, the more you look behind the face, the MORE misogynist you get. "Misogyny" is not a prejudice in that sense but the opposite, the more you get to know women, the more disillusioned you become.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
Red Shambhala said:
Well, you seem to have started these catfishing experiments rather recently, right? So it would make sense that your hatred is growing. People often say that contact reduces prejudice. But with women ... it feels to me that the better you know women, they more you learn about them, the more you look behind the face, the MORE misogynist you get. "Misogyny" is not a prejudice in that sense but the opposite, the more you get to know women, the more disillusioned you become.

agree
 
Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
94
Online
36m
Bought Tinder pro

Every girl is literally the same with their "I like food and travel" profile (or increasingly Ive seen a lack of profile altogether as girls get swipes either way so why bother), template-like group photos and selfies, and the fact that NONE of the 20,000+ girls in my area, not a single non-landwhale has swiped on me (not many landwhales have either ftr)

How can you not utterly despise femails after learning their nature?
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
The only woman I know that I can say is a genuinely good soul is my mother. My sister is Satan's spawn.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Females are the summit of my misery, primitive beasts that only do what nature commands, and nature fucking hate me.
 
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
1,318
Online
0
QuantumDummy said:
The only woman I know that I can say is a genuinely good soul is my mother. My sister is Satan's spawn.
I would somewhat agree the same about my mother if it wasnt for the fact that she checks out chads and tyrones and humiliates me in front of them. All women are driven by the primal urge to get chads cum
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
Bri8564 said:
I would somewhat agree the same about my mother if it wasnt for the fact that she checks out chads and tyrones and humiliates me in front of them. All women are driven by the primal urge to get chads cum

My mom never does stuff like that in front of me. Actually she's been wity guys way under her looksmatch, she just has a great heart. I want her to live forever even though she can be a pain in my butt sometimes, but that's all moms.
 
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
1,318
Online
0
QuantumDummy said:
Bri8564 said:
I would somewhat agree the same about my mother if it wasnt for the fact that she checks out chads and tyrones and humiliates me in front of them. All women are driven by the primal urge to get chads cum
My mom never does stuff like that in front of me. Actually she's been wity guys way under her looksmatch, she just has a great heart. I want her to live forever even though she can be a pain in my butt sometimes, but that's all moms.
Wow you're lucky
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
If you feel anything toward women are you truly blackpilled?? I ponder this daily
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
Bri8564 said:
Wow you're lucky

That I have a loving mom, yea. But I'm still and will forever be incel, so not lucky in any other aspects of life. Plus as much as I love my mom deep down, I don't show it to her as much as I should. I'll always love her but at this point in my life I want the love of another woman that's not related to me.
 

Similar threads

NorthernWind
Replies
6
Views
323
nystagmuscel
nystagmuscel
i_want_emo_gf
Replies
19
Views
942
CursedFlesh
CursedFlesh
텍스트
Replies
2
Views
242
HeroinNihilism
HeroinNihilism
MuddyBuddy
Replies
4
Views
846
Zhou Chang-Xing
Zhou Chang-Xing
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top