Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't know what's wrong with me...

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I recently just built the PC of my dreams but I don't even play on it, the week I got it I was soo excited but now, I back to be miserable currently playing through cyberpunk but for the life of me I can't even play for more than 2 hours. It feels like i'm in a state of perpetual boredom. I'm lost mang, I bought the parts with my own money and I was super proud but here I am browsing .is with nothing to do. It's like my copes of slowly disappearing :cryfeels:

Same I've lost the passion I used to have for video games for absolutely no reason, I don't miss it though :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
maybe depression?

perpetual boredom
Gaming is an pointless cope. Maybe try to use your brand new computer to do productive stuffs : coding, 3D modelling, digital art ... Stuffs that will bring you a sense of accomplishment. I also got bored by gaming at some point.

Gaming is an pointless cope. Maybe try to use your brand new computer to do productive stuffs : coding, 3D modelling, digital art ... Stuffs that will bring you a sense of accomplishment. I also got bored by gaming at some point.

Same I've lost the passion I used to have for video games for absolutely no reason, I don't miss it though :feelsjuice:
I miss it though, I would literally forget about life and I'll be in my own world. Now out of hundreds of steam games and epic games I can't even download 1 cuz it feels like a waste of time. All that money gone, don't you regret the amount of money you spent on gaming

I use my laptop for my coding and coding assignments and THM/HTB but I specifically built this PC for gaming and I feel like I'm wasting it's potential

All games get boring when u rot way too much

I recently just built the PC of my dreams but I don't even play on it, the week I got it I was soo excited but now, I back to be miserable currently playing through cyberpunk but for the life of me I can't even play for more than 2 hours. It feels like i'm in a state of perpetual boredom. I'm lost mang, I bought the parts with my own money and I was super proud but here I am browsing .is with nothing to do. It's like my copes of slowly disappearing :cryfeels:
Your dopamine receptors are fried before it even began, It never began for you

true. only a good friends circle and gf will bring real happiness