Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont know whats worse in online dating ( This wasnt on tinder but other dating sites)

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
You can call me fakecel, you can call me any name in the book for maybe getting one match in a blue moon, but idk whats worse, Not getting many matches at all or at really rare occasions getting a match with a femoid conversing for a few sentences then getting ghosted.

Both circumstances make me feel like shit :(

But i think if i had to choose the worse circumstance, it would be getting ghosted. Because of a few reasons or all of them together
1. She probably got bored of the conversation
2. She just talked to me because she was bored and waiting for chadlite/ chad
3. She gets off talking to ugly males for a few sentences and then not responding ever again, leaving the ugly male annoyed and heartbroken.

Why do i do this to myself?? WHy do i keep trying? My body says one thing and my brain says another. I have swallowed the blackpill yet my stupid male brain is biologically wired to seek out a femoid to fuck and relationship with.

KILL ME PLEASE.

Tbh honest bro I might just make a fake tinder account and other fake dating accounts to just ask these stacys out then not show up. Fuck them

Tbh honest bro I might just make a fake tinder account and other fake dating accounts to just ask these stacys out then not show up. Fuck them
heh i already have made a fake chad and he has like 250 likes but im too high inhib in this regard to start catfishing them. But it is fun to match with these femoids and not chat to any of them unless they have messaged chad first because women arent entitled to chad messaging him.

heh i already have made a fake chad and he has like 250 likes but im too high inhib in this regard to start catfishing them. But it is fun to match with these femoids and not chat to any of them unless they have messaged chad first because women arent entitled to chad messaging him.
Start catfishing boyo, fuck them

online dating is shit