Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't know what to do with my hair

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Should I cut it or let it grow?
I also don't know what haircut to get or how to comb it

I prefer short hair.

Yeah buzz it

there are people out there who do hair all day (I know it sounds insane), they're called barbers and I heard that they cut your hair and give you styling tips if you ask them. Crazy, I know.

Over for indecisivecels

Hairmaxxing only works if you're Chad. Just buzz it.

I grow it then just cut the sides and front myself with scissors

Is your hair subhuman and/or thin? If so, cut it off. But if you have decent hair, Kay as well let it grow to a moderate length.
Also don't do a buzzcut if your skull is more subhuman than your hair--trust me

there are people out there who do hair all day (I know it sounds insane), they're called barbers and I heard that they cut your hair and give you styling tips if you ask them. Crazy, I know.
Do I just ask him what style would fit me or what?
Over for indecisivecels
Yes
Hairmaxxing only works if you're Chad. Just buzz it.
Brutal
I grow it then just cut the sides and front myself with scissors
I don't know how to cut it, I would probably make it worse
Is your hair subhuman and/or thin? If so, cut it off. But if you have decent hair, Kay as well let it grow to a moderate length.
Also don't do a buzzcut if your skull is more subhuman than your hair--trust me
Subhuman

If you can try growing it out, you should experiment. I have big problem with autist skull and weird shape in which my hair grows, so I know how hard that question is. Once I had around 6.5 inches of hair and it helped in hiding alien skull decorated with goofy looking temporal muscles. But I had some minor problems like taking care of that hair (my hair can be very demanding sometimes). I haven't reached my end goal because if you hair is wavy it needs more length and time to grow. Patience and experimenting is the key.
What type of hair do you have?

just have a normal very generic haircut
that's what i do always or i let it grow then style it on my own every morning

Then it might be better to keep it short tbh
Maybe
Ok i'll try
If you can try growing it out, you should experiment. I have big problem with autist skull and weird shape in which my hair grows, so I know how hard that question is. Once I had around 6.5 inches of hair and it helped in hiding alien skull decorated with goofy looking temporal muscles. But I had some minor problems like taking care of that hair (my hair can be very demanding sometimes). I haven't reached my end goal because if you hair is wavy it needs more length and time to grow. Patience and experimenting is the key.
What type of hair do you have?
Straight but messy and subhuman
just have a normal very generic haircut
that's what i do always or i let it grow then style it on my own every morning
I have a normal one, but I want a change

Maybe

Ok i'll try

I have a normal one, but I want a change
Just be careful about the shape of the cut, and how your hair lies. The weight of longer hair can hold it much closer to your skull than when its short.

Do you look better with short hair or long hair?

Just be careful about the shape of the cut, and how your hair lies. The weight of longer hair can hold it much closer to your skull than when its short.
I wont let it grow that long
Do you look better with short hair or long hair?
Ive never had long hair. Right now is in a middle point but it's very messy so it looks better short

Buzz if thin hair, maybe consider broccoli maxxing otherwise.

Just grow it out and see. Or if you don’t want the hassle just cut it short

Grow it out, try every available hairstyle for current length and see what fits. There are some good tutorials on yt. If needed buy one or two products (best decision would be something to reduce hair damage) but don't overspend.

Good luck with hairmaxxing brocel:feelsokman:

You can Nichemax with trendy hairstyle