Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't know how you university-cels even survive

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I had to drive through the undergraduate campus today.

It was unreal amount of suifuel.
Tight-bodied runner foids nearly naked wearing nothing but tight spandex.
Prime blonde sorority giga Stacies showing off their smooth toned legs in short dresses.
Beckies with bubble butts in high waisted lululemon and exposed midriffs.
It's like watching a 5* buffet behind plexiglass, knowing I will never be able to experience the ultimate pleasure of fucking their 20 year old bodies that are ripe and begging for cum.

Every other male is a Zoomer chadlite prettyboy that will mog you to depression, and the mere sight of all these Stacies is enough to make you intoxicated with lust.

I don't know how any incels can make it through 4 years of college without roping.
I feel for you university-cels.

The more time you spend in the outside world, the closER you get to ascension :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

mine is virtual :feelsokman:

thank you brocel...
im a collegecel but I haven't roped... I do want to keep living, im not gonna let fefails determine whether or not I should live or die just because they don't wanna be with me

seeing them is still painful though:cryfeels:
especially seeing couples walk by :(

Women are literally nothing but fuck toys for Chad lmao

thank you brocel...
im a collegecel but I haven't roped... I do want to keep living, im not gonna let fefails determine whether or not I should live or die just because they don't wanna be with me

seeing them is still painful though:cryfeels:
especially seeing couples walk by :(
I didn't even see a single couple. All I saw were non-committal hypergamous sluts who probably ride dick to dick every weekend.

I used to think people who walked around with their hoods up and headphones on were weird.
But now I understand that the only way to maintain sanity is to drown out the outside world before it drives you insane.

Good for you that you're not letting foids fuck up your mental. May we eventually achieve whitepill.

Don’t you live in Asia? :waitwhat:

Everyday is suifuel for me, thankfully I have a redpill friend in my class so I cope with him

u need take Xanax and stay calm maby

its just all numb for me at this point , i don't feel a thing

i just got to get my shit done then wageslave and probably betabuxx till i die

Watching chad walk around with his harem of prime sluts while you cannot get even one.

True Ragefuel.

I live in the frozen wasteland of Cucknada so it’s too cold for foids to dress like sluts most of the year :panties:

It's like watching a 5* buffet behind plexiglass, knowing I will never be able to experience the ultimate pleasure of fucking their 20 year old bodies that are ripe and begging for cum.
I have learned that if you just don't look at them, it hurts less. Also, fapmaxx so you don't care.
The worst part is seeing the happy couples. If I accidentally get a glimpse of a cute tight young foid holding hands with some douchebag chadlite, it sends me into a fit of rage. My loneliness is so bad that I can never close my eyes without feeling it. I wish PDAs were banned.

I had to drive through the undergraduate campus today.

It was unreal amount of suifuel.
Tight-bodied runner foids nearly naked wearing nothing but tight spandex.
Prime blonde sorority giga Stacies showing off their smooth toned legs in short dresses.
Beckies with bubble butts in high waisted lululemon and exposed midriffs.

Every other male is a Zoomer chadlite prettyboy that will mog you to depression, and the mere sight of all these Stacies is enough to make you intoxicated with lust.

I don't know how any incels can make it through 4 years of college without roping.
I feel for you university-cels.
It's one of the reasons I dropped out of my studies.

I live in the frozen wasteland of Cucknada so it’s too cold for foids to dress like sluts most of the year :panties:
idk where u r but it certainly doesn't stop them where im at:feelsseriously:

This is why I decided to not attend college...I dislike Pean holes greatly.

Bethune

Cookman

idk where u r but it certainly doesn't stop them where im at:feelsseriously:
I don’t go to parties or anything so I don’t see it
At worst I see foids in tight yoga pants

I don’t go to parties or anything so I don’t see it
At worst I see foids in tight yoga pants
At my uni gym around 1/2 the foids dress like strippers, makes decent fap material tho

At my uni gym around 1/2 the foids dress like strippers, makes decent fap material tho
Ragefuel. Gym stripper clothes make these foids look better than they actually are tbh. Sometimes I would stalk gym foids insta and they look better in their gymwhore clothes. :feelssus: