Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know how normies can handle this competition of status and wealth

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
just thinking about living a life completely based on being and having more than others gives me extreme laziness

the only reason i want to be rich is to have financial security and do / buy pleasurable things for myself

I will never understand them

It's keeping up with the Joneses but taken to the extreme. And expected of men only.

the only reason i want to be rich is to have financial security and do / buy pleasurable things for myself
That's ostensibly why you should be working hard, but like working out, for most guys it's about raising their status somehow.

That's why you're doing it too, it's just that it's on a completely subconscious level. All this statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing, unless you're poor or lower class its women you're doing it for. It's just that you're unaware of it.

just thinking about living a life completely based on being and having more than others gives me extreme laziness

My thoughts even before I became Christian.

That's why you're doing it too, it's just that it's on a completely subconscious level. All this statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing, unless you're poor or lower class its women you're doing it for. It's just that you're unaware of it.
no

Don't hate the player hate the game (this whole fiasco is created by you know who and I don't mean triple parenthesis)

My thoughts even before I became Christian.

I understand Christians, this world really has nothing to offer us but a great punishment but ... I can't believe it either

Isn't it funny that medieval nobles used this Faith to keep society functioning that way? you know ... work servant, because happiness comes later. If you don't take your guilt, you will go to hell ... it seems to me cope
Don't hate the player hate the game (this whole fiasco is created by you know who and I don't mean triple parenthesis)

Isn't it funny that medieval nobles used this Faith to keep society functioning that way? you know ... work servant, because happiness comes later. If you don't take your guilt, you will go to hell ... it seems to me cope
Was it so? I often heard it, but never saw real documents (not saying that these societies were godly or institutional religion a bloom of faith).

And even, if Christendom was used as solidifying societal inequality - isn't this not the complete opposite of "live your best life now and become rich/healthy/liked/fit/muscular/successful/king by doing XYZ" and when you only have the crumbs of life, it is your fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back