Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont know how im going to survive a lifetime

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
My depression, psychosis, being ugly as fuck, being low IQ, autistic, weird, disgusting. Fucking hell, its giga over for me. I'm on lithium to stabilize my mood and I guess it takes away my suicidal thoughts but I keep thinking about how fucking cringe ive acted in the past. I keep thinking about my psychosis and everything wrong with me. Even on meds, life sucks. I fucking lost my sanity. I lost my mind. I dont get it anymore. How did my brain manage to hallucinate all this shit? I legit experienced some energy going through my body and became bipolar. Also for some reason i believed everything was a sign from the universe and also experienced demons in my room. Its giga over for schizophrenic freaks

What meds are you taking and for how long?

Giga over boyo

Lithium for a week now and resperidon for a few months I guess
Why did they prescribe it to you? I mean if you're a serious bipolar it may help, but most of the meds they give to treat mental illness fuck you up over time. What are the biggest issues in your life that cause you all the stress?

Why did they prescribe it to you? I mean if you're a serious bipolar it may help, but most of the meds they give to treat mental illness fuck you up over time. What are the biggest issues in your life that cause you all the stress?
Depression mostly. I just never really feel okay. Never really at peace. Taking meds is required if you want to request euthanasia. I dont know if I will legit go for euthanasia, but its nice to have the option open eventually. They prescribed it to take off the suicidal edge

If I don't ascend by 30 or my life becomes bearable by then, I'm ending it. So 5 years left for me.
Life is brutal dude, how old are you?

Depression mostly. I just never really feel okay. Never really at peace. Taking meds is required if you want to request euthanasia. I dont know if I will legit go for euthanasia, but its nice to have the option open eventually. They prescribed it to take off the suicidal edge
I see. Either go the full route and euthanise yourself or quit the meds. Depression is a bottomless pit, if you let yourself fall it will just get worse and worse. The mindset of "I will just let go until I die" doesn't really work, it takes a fucking long time until you actually die on the streets. Look at hard drug junkies who have given up but still go through 20,30 or even 40 years of a terrible life without dying.

If I don't ascend by 30 or my life becomes bearable by then, I'm ending it. So 5 years left for me.
Life is brutal dude, how old are you?
Good luck dude. I'm 20.
I see. Either go the full route and euthanise yourself or quit the meds. Depression is a bottomless pit, if you let yourself fall it will just get worse and worse. The mindset of "I will just let go until I die" doesn't really work, it takes a fucking long time until you actually die on the streets. Look at hard drug junkies who have given up but still go through 20,30 or even 40 years of a terrible life without dying.
Why cant I take meds? I'd be glad to take them if they help make life more bearable. Even if that means i fuck up my kidneys or something.

Last edited:
My depression, psychosis, being ugly as fuck, being low IQ, autistic, weird, disgusting. Fucking hell, its giga over for me. I'm on lithium to stabilize my mood and I guess it takes away my suicidal thoughts but I keep thinking about how fucking cringe ive acted in the past. I keep thinking about my psychosis and everything wrong with me. Even on meds, life sucks. I fucking lost my sanity. I lost my mind. I dont get it anymore. How did my brain manage to hallucinate all this shit? I legit experienced some energy going through my body and became bipolar. Also for some reason i believed everything was a sign from the universe and also experienced demons in my room. Its giga over for schizophrenic freaks
shit :feelsjuice: .. i hope ur atleast on comfy NEETbucks and smoking weed allday ,seeing demons sounds terrifying..

Hey, @simply_over
Are you good at any skill?
Do you have some activities that take off your mind of your situation?

shit :feelsjuice: .. i hope ur atleast on comfy NEETbucks and smoking weed allday ,seeing demons sounds terrifying..
I'm a comfy neet yeah. I cant smoke weed because it can trigger more psychosis. I didn't see the demons, I could hear them.
Hey, @simply_over
Are you good at any skill?
Do you have some activities that take off your mind of your situation?
I want to become good at writing. I like reading, I read as much as I can on certain topics. I will try to create interesting posts here.

Last edited:
Threw lithium in trash. Jew pills mess you up...erectile dysfunction and thinning hair to name a few. Weed along with energy drink does much better for me. I dilute drink 50/50 - 25/75 more juice. The spike last longer and saves on costs.

Threw lithium in trash. Jew pills mess you up...erectile dysfunction and thinning hair to name a few. Weed along with energy drink does much better for me. I dilute drink 50/50 - 25/75 more juice. The spike last longer and saves on costs.
I already dont have a libido and I'm bald. So who cares lol.

Me neither, I always thought i was gonna kill myself before becoming an adult, but it looks like it won't happen

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: