Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I dont know how could fags like fag "sex"

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I have no fucking idea how could a human male be desperate enough to like shit on their dicks , Lesbians are chad only , They would gladly get knocked up by a random chad than doing lesbian shit , You have to have a shitty willpower if you are a fag , Those "people" are like some kind of degenerate aliens cuz who would like doing fag shit ? I know faggotry existed since stone age but i still find the concept of faggotry like an alien disgusting concept like xenomorphs or halo flood , Fuck fags they should be gassed.

It is a disorder, like every other paraphilia (except hebephilia which is natural).

What they do is so disgusting beyond any stretch of the imagination. Complete degenerates would do any depraved act they could ever do.

At least they are all going to die a lonely and painful death from AIDS, a just punishment by God Himself for all their sins.

Why would foids like men? Why would men like anal? Why would foids like it? People are just wired differently.

Whoever says that homosexuality is not a mental illness should also say that eating feces is normal healthy behavior.

Brainwash

Whoever says that homosexuality is not a mental illness should also say that eating feces is normal healthy behavior.
Tbh, I wouldn't even be surprised if that's their normal sexual behavior for them.

I kinda get it. Some people are freaks and would fuck anything. What I don’t understand is how they hate women and they think they are gross…like why you are supposed to fuck women you idiot.

Idk dude, Probably a shitty creation that was fried their brains.

Any anal at all is fucking disgusting gay or not.

They're mentally ill disgusting perverts.

Yeah, homosexuality is a sickness. We shouldn't accept eating poo-poo around here.

homosexuality is much more accepted than incel,if you hate people treating you differently for something you can't choose,then there is no reason to hate other people who can't choose their sexual orientation

if incels want to be tolerated ,incels should forfeit unnecessary hate