Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know any LOCAL females, and i cannot get any LOCAL females

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
maxresdefault.jpg

LOCAL in my case means anywhere in proximity of my forest, but you get what im saying.

I don't know any LOCAL females, and i also cannot get any LOCAL females as a mate, and It really sucks.

I specifically use the word LOCAL as a means to confuse and throw you off, as just saying "i don't know or cannot gain any female as a mate" is a lot less deceptive and confusing than using the word LOCAL .

In addition, by using the word "LOCAL ", i leave the conversation open to the possibility that i may be able to gain or have already gained a non local female as a partner, without actually having to say it, thus allowing me to continue posting without attracting much attention or ire.

When questioned about my specific use of the word "LOCAL" i will feign ignorance or completely ignore the inquiry all together.

Thank you for reading my post about how i cannot gain a LOCAL female.

Local

Last edited:
@-BrettyBoy- @SayanimCel thoughts?

LOCAL in my case means anywhere in proximity of my forest, but you get what im saying.

I don't know any LOCAL females, and i also cannot get any LOCAL females as a mate, and It really sucks.

I specifically use the word LOCAL as a means to confuse and throw you off, as just saying "i don't know or cannot gain any female as a mate" is a lot less deceptive and confusing than using the word LOCAL .

In addition, by using the word "LOCAL ", i leave the conversation open to the possibility that i may be able to gain or have already gained a non local female as a partner, without actually having to say it, thus allowing me to continue posting without attracting much attention or ire.

When questioned about my specific use of the word "local" i will feign ignorance or completely ignore the inquiry all together.

True, you only rape women that walk by the forest, and are usually not locals.

Brutal.
A girl two streets away wanted to date me, but I refused since she's not local enough. I'll only fuck girls who live in the same building as me.
Giga suicide fuel. I can't even imagine not dating a LOCAL female.
Also, I always noticed the usage of the world local, and I asked why it isn’t globally undesired. Never got a response.
I hope this post cleared up any confusion you had for use of the word LOCAL

I'm getting mocked by monkeys now :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Cope, gorillas don't live in European forests. The picture you have attached is clearly a first world forest.

Cope, gorillas don't live in European forests. The picture you have attached is clearly a first world forest.
Go ahead and post where i mentioned i live in that specific forest in the picture. Go on, i'll wait :feelshmm:

Local 60 yo obese black granny > prime virgin stacy who lives a few miles away

maxresdefault.jpg

When questioned about my specific use of the word "LOCAL" i will feign ignorance or completely ignore the inquiry all together.

View attachment 451705
@-BrettyBoy- @SayanimCel thoughts?

True, you only rape women that walk by the forest, and are usually not locals.
Over for so many men and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

Have you tried to use new sticks ?

Reminds me if the fags trying to push the "if you kissed or got a blowjob but didn't have sex you're not fakecel", "people who didn't have sex in X time should be allowed" etc etc.

Ended up they were just pushing an agenda to normalize sex havers so they could brag.
Ah yes, the days of PersonalityInkwells daily normshit pushing threads.

It was so obvious he was a fakecel piece of shit, and yet he lasted so long by being using tactics just like this and gaslighting

Your local mate is having fun with some outsiders.