Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Don't Have privacy and there's nothing I can do about it

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
I live in a small one bedroom apartment with my mom occasionally and she has her really annoying slow 63 year old friend over for her company and its really getting to me I can't Masterbate or enjoy anything anymore I don't even think that I can go poop in the bathroom because the second I exit the bathroom there they are staring at me so I'm living in a nightmare with no way out I have no job so I can't live by myself at all. And I Don't Know What To Do ? I Honestly Feel Like Killing Them Or Steping Into A Homeless Shelter Because At Least There I Would Have More Free Will Without My Controling Mother Around Me.

Get a really cheap shared apartment with a roommate and get a job. You can find good ones on craigslist if you put in your area. Go to trade-school and learn a trade.

Occasionally? :ping:

Signs of a matriarchy
HANIHO

Oops, wrong game.

I live in a small one bedroom apartment with my mom occasionally and she has her really annoying slow 63 year old friend over for her company and its really getting to me I can't Masterbate or enjoy anything anymore I don't even think that I can go poop in the bathroom because the second I exit the bathroom there they are staring at me so I'm living in a nightmare with no way out I have no job so I can't live by myself at all. And I Don't Know What To Do ? I Honestly Feel Like Killing Them Or Steping Into A Homeless Shelter Because At Least There I Would Have More Free Will Without My Controling Mother Around Me.
How old are you?

Honestly you should move out, that's what i would do if i were in your place.

How the fuck do you even end up in a situation like that? Can't you apply for neetbux and live with other undesirables in a shared housing?

Get a really cheap shared apartment with a roommate and get a job. You can find good ones on craigslist if you put in your area. Go to trade-school and learn a trade.

Honestly you should move out, that's what i would do if i were in your place.
That's Easier Said Than Done I Don't Have A Job And Don't Know How To Be Fully Independent.

How the fuck do you even end up in a situation like that? Can't you apply for neetbux and live with other undesirables in a shared housing?
There is no other options for me my dad doesn't want me living with him and I haven't tried going on welfare yet I'm worried that they would cut my mom off of her welfare if I sign up for welfare.

@Khanivore do you have advice for this man

@Khanivore do you have advice for this man
Well, honestly - i do not know what is his actual life-position (or how does it called), he could be lying altogether

Don't know. I am in no position to give advices to random users on the internet - i dont know their life, i dont live in his skin

Generic advices is not my venue, people already posted them - find a job, get a new home.. nothing special, and i will not parrot them

That's Easier Said Than Done I Don't Have A Job And Don't Know How To Be Fully Independent.
Apply for a job as a cashier, construction worker or something you like and it's a good demand for.

What are your stats?Education,are you good at something,do you have any skills?Do you live in a city or in a small city/village?

Apply for a job as a cashier, construction worker or something you like and it's a good demand for.
I have tried that I applied for a grocery store before but I slept in and missed the job interview. And yes I know I can keep applying for different jobs. But I just get tired of it after awhile.

What are your stats?Education,are you good at something,do you have any skills?Do you live in a city or in a small city/village?
I graduated High School. I am not good at anything except worrying and I don't have any skills except for going on the internet and using my imagination at times. I live in a city in Canada Called Edmonton.

I graduated High School. I am not good at anything except worrying and I don't have any skills except for going on the internet and using my imagination at times. I live in a city in Canada Called Edmonton.

Do you have any work experience or a hobby you may of wanted to pursue as a job if not apply for something that doesn't require alot from you (certain trades in construction) like painting/decorating, plastering and drylining, welding etc & warehouse jobs (those hire alot as far as I'm aware due to turnover rate).

Same I’m constantly cucked by parents/family as a near wizard cel

Do you have any work experience or a hobby you may of wanted to pursue as a job if not apply for something that doesn't require alot from you (certain trades in construction) like painting/decorating, plastering and drylining, welding etc & warehouse jobs (those hire alot as far as I'm aware due to turnover rate).
I will try those places then. I have a little work experience I want a music hobby.