Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't have friends

Me neither, all of the friends I had since elementary school dumped me because I was too based for them.

Let’s be friends OP

No one here has friends.

Same dude. I just rot inside my room all day with no one to talk to

At least i'm not the only one

Beyond a certain age it's harder to have lots of friends (or any, by extension).

When I was 16-18 I had a very active social life and lots of friends.

But as an adult... hm. University is an issue because in that time you can drift away from your old friends from before uni and it's very hard to make lots of good friends at uni unless you are exceptionally sociable.

So that meant that when I went back to my hometown, my old social network had been really damaged.

And then... as an adult, it's so DIY. Unless you are a complete social butterfly or you work somewhere that is very social... it's very difficult to have anything close to what you can have as a teen.

Definitely not impossible, but just much more difficult.

You don't need friends. It's just your mind wanting to be "normal" friends only slow you down.

Absolutely over, /nofriends/ is singularly brutal, even amongst the sexless loser minority you are a step below. The pain is almost unbearable. Bonus points if your path to this reality was filled with brutal heart crushing rejections from humanity. You don't even feel human, more like some... thing in human skin, if that makes sense.

Same, wont matter when i rope tho

all my friends are online. most of them are from grade school but they never wanna do anything irl with me. i have some of their online friends as my friends now. my online best friend has ghosted me for 3 months and idk why. still, its not as if i can rely on these people for anything other than goofing around in video games. i suppose thats better than no friends