Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t have anything to talk about anymore

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
Yesterday, I was in a group and the topic of movies and shows came up. I literally had no way to add to the conversation. Then the topic slowly went from that to politics within Peru and a bunch of other shit like music. Same situation for all the topics, no input from me.

I don’t have any way to connect with normies. All I do is browse either this site, twitter or youtube on my free time. And on twitter and YouTube, I don't even engage with normie content. All I do is engage with conspiracy, jew financial and obscure spirituality content.

I can’t even connect with others based on these things because I’m not stupid enough to out myself as an incel to connect with someone who I THINK might be an incel.

Won’t bother with the other content because people just believe what they are taught even if it doesn’t make sense. I don’t have the patience to change the minds of some normies on the world, especially since they tend to become hostile when approached with any thought form outside the realm of normativity.

These things alone aren’t a big deal but it sucks to see people connect so well in front of you while you stand aside, silently.

Same. I'm boring as fuck.

Can't remember the last time I had a irl group conversation tbh lol

You've described 2022+ incels.is perfectly

It's either cope or rope. No other way.

Trucels don't talk to anyone irl