Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t have any hobbies and I developed zero talents due to being a poorcel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I never went to any music classes, never enrolled in any summer youth sports programs, never learned how to play chess, never had a PC to play video games other than TF2, I never learned how to swim and I never learned to drive a car all because my family was too poor to afford to.

@Incelius Savage

I never went to any music classes, never enrolled in any summer youth sports programs, never learned how to play chess, never had a PC to play video games other than TF2, I never learned how to swim and I never learned to drive a car all because my family was too poor to afford to.
All you need is the library, a piece of paper and a pen

Same that's why I've started reading books and doing calculus

Is there anything in your job that you can turn into talent? I.e carpenter, builder, metal worker etc?

i know that feel of being mogged 24/7. specially when you browse large websites like youtube or tiktok, where you can see a lot of rich people showing their skills and talent
that's one of the reasons why i prefer to be here, even if this website is filled with fakecels

@Intellau_Celistic Weren't you tinkering with circuits or something?

>I developed zero talents
How can you develop talents? Doesn't a person supposed to have talents from birth?
BTW, being a talentless loser is a suicide fuel. I fucking hate my entire life. :feelsrope:

Your talent is being charismatic .is poster

i used to make beats on fl studio

have same issuse

should've pulled yourself by the bootstraps bro :redpill: :soy:

Go back to Bangladesh then

There's still a lot of copes one can do as a poorcel, but indeed as a teenager it's hard to discover them and get help from one's parents.

>I developed zero talents
How can you develop talents? Doesn't a person supposed to have talents from birth?
BTW, being a talentless loser is a suicide fuel. I fucking hate my entire life. :feelsrope:

I meaan I can see such things as acquired talent maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back