Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t have any goals in my life. I am just a pushover people pleaser.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
My parents from a very young age said me what to do and what not to do. I am now 22 (in India) I never got any chance to choose anything, from my clothes to which college I will be studying in everything is decided by my parents. Now I cannot take small decisions like what shall I do with life they are forcing me to get a government job what I really want is to do business. They say I am dumb to do business and I will just waste their money.I don’t think they like me from any point as I don’t have any qualities. I shouldn’t have been born in the first place.

A literal npc. A drone

Sucks for you OP (no offense :feelsbadman:)

My parents from a very young age said me what to do and what not to do. I am now 22 (in India) I never got any chance to choose anything, from my clothes to which college I will be studying in everything is decided by my parents. Now I cannot take small decisions like what shall I do with life they are forcing me to get a government job what I really want is to do business. They say I am dumb to do business and I will just waste their money.I don’t think they like me from any point as I don’t have any qualities. I shouldn’t have been born in the first place.

1. Move out, block them, do whatever you want.
2. Rope

i hate parents who dont their kids persue their passion, honestly being a people pleaser is hard to combat, it takes a certain type of courage to stand up to people,,,and i dont know how others do it:fuk:

i hate parents who dont their kids persue their passion, honestly being a people pleaser is hard to combat, it takes a certain type of courage to stand up to people,,,and i dont know how others do it:fuk:
Same, I've been fighting that urge for recently. People liking me gives me a dopamine boost.

Is arranged marriage an option for you?
When I grow old this will be the only option. If I want to have sex legally.

Same, I've been fighting that urge for recently. People liking me gives me a dopamine boost.
I don’t have self esteem and self respect

They always have been doing this to me.

dude, this shit is like following whatever is meta in a video game. it sounds like your parents know what the meta is and are getting you to do it, but youre over there like "im gunna use this shit skill and not even make it into end game cuz im inovative n shiet n smart n shiet"

just do that bullshit job your cuckold parents are gunna pay for you to do and then once you have it you can do other shit you want. it sounds like you have it decently tbh

dude, this shit is like following whatever is meta in a video game. it sounds like your parents know what the meta is and are getting you to do it, but youre over there like "im gunna use this shit skill and not even make it into end game cuz im inovative n shiet n smart n shiet"

just do that bullshit job your cuckold parents are gunna pay for you to do and then once you have it you can do other shit you want. it sounds like you have it decently tbh
Ok alright :feelsaww:

i feel pity for currycels. i hope things get better for you bro

I'm just working to retire. I don't do anything or buy anything just work. I guess I'll enjoy life during my final years if I even make it.

I'm just working to retire. I don't do anything or buy anything just work. I guess I'll enjoy life during my final years if I even make it.
:feelsaww: Good for you. I hope you will find peace and happiness in those years.

U will become independent if you can become an IAS. And you can leverage the connections you make during the civil services to exponentially boost your family business. And you are plenty smart for India. Take charge of your life man. And do what you want.

Your parents have a point.
You were not able to deal with the real world at any point in your life, and you can probably ruin your family business. Crack civil services, you will gain real world experience in that job.

Your parents have a point.
You were not able to deal with the real world at any point in your life, and you can probably ruin your family business. Crack civil services, you will gain real world experience in that job.
You are right I have been spoon fed my entire life. I have no experience in real life I don’t even travel alone. And my civil service preparation is going in full swing even tho it might take some time I can say I might crack it.

No goals , no passion , no motivation

Damn bro feels bad man.
Just move out though??

How could you say you have no goals when you want to crack UPSC:feelswhat: