Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't have a single contact besides my mom in my phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
How am i supposed to support soyciety when soyciety dosnt want too support me
How are (((they))) expecting society to keep on pushing if us men are opting out and ldarmaxxing
Shit is so depressing not one single person wants too talk to me and om expected to Make an honest living in life JFL :lul:

Same, just family and work.

Only have my mom as contact aswell. It doesn't really bother me though, I was never social to begin with.

I don't have anyone in my contacts

This has been me literally the second HS ended.

same. fucking brutal

I haven't gotten a non spam phone call in probably 6 years. And everytime I get a text it's from my phone company to remind me to pay them :lul: :feels::feels::feels:

You at least got a phone. I got no contacts.

2020 06 26 10 46 11
Yeah i only have my mom dad and sister. No one else.

Don't worry you are not the only one.

i don't even have a phone kek.

okay i do have one that barely functions.

I have other family as well + work, but thats it

I just have my family and my manager for when I call in sick for work.

How am i supposed to support soyciety when soyciety dosnt want too support me
How are (((they))) expecting society to keep on pushing if us men are opting out and ldarmaxxing
Shit is so depressing not one single person wants too talk to me and om expected to Make an honest living in life JFL :lul:
ha get mogged i have my mom and dad
I haven't gotten a non spam phone call in probably 6 years. And everytime I get a text it's from my phone company to remind me to pay them :lul: :feels::feels::feels:
brutal