Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t have a self

thegrandintegrator

thegrandintegrator

all-star NEETcope
★★
I literally have no self. No identity. I feel just complete emptiness inside. I don’t know who to be or who I am or how to act. Just utter loneliness inside. Anyone else feel like they don’t have a self?

We all have an ego because all the experiences we live are ours and no one else's. You suffer desolation, emptiness because life is in itself that: emptiness. There is nothing that matters, there is nothing worth our time because we are just a dirt bike in a vast universe that does not have purpose or meaning except expanding, as humans do reproducing.

The void is the centrality of life, because nothing has substance.

Kant said that beauty is subjective because only subjects can perceive it while beauty cannot be defined by objective characteristics because, indeed, there is no beauty or its appreciation without subjects who perceive and receive pleasure in certain forms and characteristics. Outside of the beings that perceive, beauty becomes relative and is nothing.

The emptiness hurts you now; but in time it becomes a difference and then a genuine pleasure.

We all have an ego because all the experiences we live are ours and no one else's. You suffer desolation, emptiness because life is in itself that: emptiness. There is nothing that matters, there is nothing worth our time because we are just a dirt bike in a vast universe that does not have purpose or meaning except expanding, as humans do reproducing.

The void is the centrality of life, because nothing has substance.

Kant said that beauty is subjective because only subjects can perceive it while beauty cannot be defined by objective characteristics because, indeed, there is no beauty or its appreciation without subjects who perceive and receive pleasure in certain forms and characteristics. Outside of the beings that perceive, beauty becomes relative and is nothing.

The emptiness hurts you now; but in time it becomes a difference and then a genuine pleasure.
absolutely agree:yes:

who is the one that feels like they have no self? tis a mindfuck.