Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't have a problem with my height, other people do.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Just listen to a group of normal people talk every once in a while and you'll understand what I mean. Normies cannot ever talk about a person without mentioning how tall they are. "Oh John, the tall guy." "Derek, the really short guy that's good at x?". When they talk about sports they without fail start talking about their height. When girls sit together and talk about their dates or boyfriends, they will almost always make a remark about the guy's height, followed by a positive if they're tall, or a negative if they're short.

They will remind you of your height constantly if you're short, and see everything you do through the lens of you being short.

I don't normally think much of my height when I'm alone or in my room. It is only after I saw blatant height worship and the stark difference between how I am treated and how other men are treated that I began to be self-conscious of it.

I also hate how normies remind how stupid I am, I just want to kill them

Its endless rabbit hole in my experience to dwell on it, its hard not to when society constantly reminds you what a joke you are

If I only had one wish, it would be to have never existed

I don't normally think much of my height when I'm alone or in my room. It is only after I saw blatant height worship and the stark difference between how I am treated and how other men are treated that I began to be self-conscious of it.
Same thing. I didn't pay attention to my height (and other people's height) until it was pointed out to me that my height was «below average».

manlet psychosis. I rarely ever hear normalscum refer to a person's height in conversation.

Just listen to a group of normal people talk every once in a while and you'll understand what I mean. Normies cannot ever talk about a person without mentioning how tall they are. "Oh John, the tall guy." "Derek, the really short guy that's good at x?". When they talk about sports they without fail start talking about their height. When girls sit together and talk about their dates or boyfriends, they will almost always make a remark about the guy's height, followed by a positive if they're tall, or a negative if they're short.

They will remind you of your height constantly if you're short, and see everything you do through the lens of you being short.

How tall are you?

I am five feet one.

Women with tall husbands will bring up their husbands' tall heights at least once every five minutes.