Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t hate my height

Arron

Arron

★★★
Before you bombard me with being on heavy copium, just listen to what I have to say instead.

Despite being 174cm which might be universally considered manlet tier for most men in 2023, I genuinely don’t hate being “short” and I think part of that is purely because not only I just can’t ever imagine myself being tall, but I also just DON’T want to be tall. It doesn’t really identify with the personality I have developed over the years.

In other words, I don’t have a problem with being short, it’s just that everyone else in this world has a problem with me being short. Every girl in existence WANTS the tallest man they can get. It isn’t a “preference” it’s literally a requirement.

Now being ugly on the other hand, I have a major problem with it. I am just really fucking hideous, I can’t even stand seeing myself in front of a mirror. I have ZERO photos taken of myself. I don’t wish I was pretty, I just wish I was normal looking. I’ve been told I’m ugly by everyone, even my own family.

This isn’t being insecure or dysmorphic, this is just being self aware.

Tl;dr: face = height but in my case it’s more face > height cause I’m not a gigamanlet and don’t care about being any taller.

I remember an old lady coworker at a job i used to have said “short men are worthless”

Same tbh, as a 5'8" (5'9" on a good day) manlet.

I don't hate my height, I hate the fact that people see me as inferior because of my "lack" of height.

It might sound like copium but it's how I genuinely feel.

I remember an old lady coworker at a job i used to have said “short men are worthless”

When I lived in the youth commune, a bunch of holes stood outside my room door and said in the hallway:

"You are not a man until you are in your twenties"

Yeah, women hate short men. What else is new?

Bro are you me? wtf
:fuk: How much do you weigh? 56 kilos skinnyfatcel here.

Same tbh, as a 5'8" (5'9" on a good day) manlet.

I don't hate my height, I hate the fact that people see me as inferior because of my "lack" of height.

It might sound like copium but it's how I genuinely feel.
Ultra based. :feelsokman:

i don't get why you guys treat every height under 6' as being a manlet. i'd say that 5'6 is the manlet cutout. most people my age i see on a daily basis are 5'8-5'9.

i don't get why you guys treat every height under 6' as being a manlet. i'd say that 5'6 is the manlet cutout. most people my age i see on a daily basis are 5'8-5'9.
✅

I never said I see myself as manlet, I said being 5’8 is pretty much considered as being “short” for most young men now in 2023.

✅

I never said I see myself as manlet, I said being 5’8 is pretty much considered as being “short” for most young men now in 2023.
in what world is being in the dead average being 'short'

it also depends where you life. if you live in germany or norway yeah then it's much worse.

I feel the opposite tbh. My blood pressure rises every time I see some 6'5 tallfaggot.

I don’t wish I was pretty, I just wish I was normal looking.
I hear that. It gets in the way of so many things in day-to-day life that have nothing to do with love or any attempt to find it.

I don't give a shit about my height, women do

afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

JoinedApr 19, 2023Posts114 moment
insane amounts of cope

✅

im a fat and shortcel. imagine going through that

Cope i hate being short. Its not just the foids perspective, but if you walk into a room of men and youre shorter than everyone, you feel like a literal child talking with adults.

>Average height dude doesn't feel particularly strong about their height
:feelsseriously: