Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dont hate currys as much anymore

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
After discovering the BP i dont hate currys as much anymore , they have it the hardest - dating wise , and most r pretty chill ig , never rlly talked to one but uh yeah

After discovering the BP i dont hate currys as much anymore , they have it the hardest - dating wise , and most r pretty chill ig , never rlly talked to one but uh yeah
if they didnt scam all the time theyd be chill.

Thanks saar, each one of your loving words count for us distraught and unfortunate curries

Why did you hate them before?

Last edited:
i always liked currys

the migrant curys here always behave

unlike sandniggers

Last edited:
i always liked currys

the migrant curys here always behave

unlike sandniggers
Yea , i never even talked to one i think , idek why i hated them or if i did but i dont now thats all i know

Idek bro idk if i hated them or not i legit forgot
Yeah same with lol I don't know why but perhaps it was sheep like thinking everyone used to make fun of the the curries so I would too

But now I just feel pity for them n their crushing poverty

no arrange marry cute curryfoid saar :no: white stacy only saar :feelsaww: