Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't hate any woman.

A

Alexxander97

26 y/o KHHV friendless
★★
3d 38m
I don't hate women at all. I respect them and I behave politely.But instead I dislike attractive men.

It's not their fault I am incel. I am ugly, I have big nose, lazy eye, started balding at 21 y/o. Also my dick is only 13 cm, it doesn't matter anyway cause I will never use it. I suffer from a lot of diagnosed mental illnesses like anxiety, OCD, avoidant personality disorder and Asperger's. Probably I have depression too. I am also poor and don't even have a driving license at 26 y/o.

What girl would date a 26 yo KHHV friendless with the problems above? Nobody, it's over, in fact it never began. I don't hate any woman. What would change if I hated women? I would be the same loser but hateful.

Last edited:
Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★
24d 7h 26m
Doesn't matter whether you hate them or not you're still a lonely virgin

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
224d 13h 43m
I don't hate women at all. I respect them and I behave politely.But instead I dislike attractive men.

It's not their fault I am incel. I am ugly, I have big nose, lazy eye, started balding at 21 y/o. Also my dick is only 13 cm, it doesn't matter anyway cause I will never use it. I suffer from a lot of diagnosed mental illnesses like anxiety, OCD, avoidant personality disorder and Asperger's. Probably I have depression too. I am also poor and don't even have a driving license at 26 y/o.

What girl would date a 26 yo KHHV with the problems above? Nobody, it's over, in fact it never began. I don't hate any woman. What would change if I hated women? I would be the same loser but hateful.
There are many women who are your female counterparts and they dont have any problems dating, they dont need to earn or deserve anything.

A

Alexxander97

26 y/o KHHV friendless
★★
3d 38m
There are many women who are your female counterparts and they dont have any problems dating, they dont need to earn or deserve anything.
I know, but nothing is fair in this world. I accept things as they are. And many women as me? I never met a woman as broken as me.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
224d 13h 43m
I know, but nothing is fair in this world. I accept things as they are. And many women as me? I never met a woman as broken as me.
You're broken because men face much more pressure than women. I meant poor, ugly, mid twenties girls. And yeah, there is nothing fair and there never was. Humans formed societies to be protected and fed, but many things are deeply flawed in it. Anxiety and depression are mind's way of telling you that environment and things don't work as it should be.

Freder

Freder

Recruit
★★★
6d 21h 27m
I don't hate women at all. I respect them and I behave politely.
What a cuck!
It's not their fault I am incel. I am ugly, I have big nose, lazy eye, started balding at 21 y/o. Also my dick is only 13 cm,
GIGA cuck.

Probably I have depression too.
What girl would date a 26 yo KHHV friendless with the problems above? Nobody, it's over, in fact it never began. I don't hate any woman. What would change if I hated women? I would be the same loser but hateful.
Go inject some T nigga.

Being angry is the only feeling that should guide you as incel, without anger you will LDAR and rope.

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
174d 16h 59m

I don't see the point of this thread or your mindset, are you trying to get "good boy points"?

Doesn't sound like you plan on doing anything with your life so why haven't you killed yourself yet?

K

KanzentaiCel

Great Cornholio
19h 16m
There's women out there who are less attractive than you but still won't date you. Doesn't that drive you mad?

A

Alexxander97

26 y/o KHHV friendless
★★
3d 38m
What a cuck!

GIGA cuck.

Go inject some T nigga.

Being angry is the only feeling that should guide you as incel, without anger you will LDAR and rope.
No, I just try to not become a hateful angry incel. How to hate women if they don't like me? Are they responsible for my bad situation (ugliness and mental illnesses)? No, of course not. I can put myself in their shoes and I wouldn't date someone like me.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★
2d 15h 43m
I don't respect foids just because they have a hole.

respect is earned not given.

do not act with integrity or behave in a polite manner without recoprication from the opposite party (foids).

the fact of the matter is, due to the inherent selfish manner in which foids operate on a biological and socialogical level, they are by default, hate-able.

it's certainly not my fault I hate foids - yet foids will try to convince that it's our fault, because their actions and behaviour are never held accountable.

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★
34d 6h 56m
What does it change to hate attractive men? It’s not their fault that you are an incel

A

Alexxander97

26 y/o KHHV friendless
★★
3d 38m
There's women out there who are less attractive than you but still won't date you. Doesn't that drive you mad?
It used to, but now nope. Nothing is fair in this life and I somehow accepted it.

A

Alexxander97

26 y/o KHHV friendless
★★
3d 38m
What does it change to hate attractive men? It’s not their fault that you are an incel
I just dislike them. Because attractive men bullied and humiliated me during hs and college, but women not.

nowayout

nowayout

Recruit
★★★
1d 16h 22m
Nobody is entitled to anything, in my view.
Well sure, but it’s always the same reason whenever someone says that shit. It’s an obvious fact even most incels would accept. Nobody is “entitled” to anything, but still, we are all wired to want sex.

A

Alexxander97

26 y/o KHHV friendless
★★
3d 38m
Well sure, but it’s always the same reason whenever someone says that shit. It’s an obvious fact even most incels would accept. Nobody is “entitled” to anything, but still, we are all wired to want sex.
We all want sex, yeah. But sex is a privillege, that's why it has value, not all can have it.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
97d 22h 16m
Foids are hypocritical. So, it can be one of the reasons why one can hate them.

Last edited:
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Captain
★★★★★
96d 17h 33m
there is nothing fair and there never was. Humans formed societies to be protected and fed, but many things are deeply flawed in it. Anxiety and depression are mind's way of telling you that environment and things don't work as it should be.
high IQ

Chubacabracel

Chubacabracel

laugh now cry later
★★★★★
2d 18h 41m

forum gets more and more cucked daily

nowayout

nowayout

Recruit
★★★
1d 16h 22m
If someone isn't angry/hateful, he is an infiltrator, nice way of thinking.
I agree it is a weird line of thinking. There are infiltrators here but I can’t think of a reason why they’d make posts like this. Like what, to teach us the magic of friendship? No, infiltrators fucking hate us, and even if some fakecels join they are still sympathizers, very different to infiltrators.

D

DryDick

Officer
★★★★
18d 1h 40m
You seem Low T. Most men naturally want to give love to women and when these whores reject and humiliate us that love turns into anger and bitterness. Being ok with that fate is cucked

1337hikki

1337hikki

Captain
★★★
18d 12h 5m
I hate all foids. Hate can be oddly pleasurable

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Same ol' shit, different day
★★★★★
40d 11h 56m
Foids are liars and they do nothing but either mock ugly men or use them for some purpose. Not because they like them, it's because they know the man will do anything to try and bond with her. Once the man is no longer useful they make it clear they are no longer wanted around.

They see ugly men as genetic trash and they treat them as such. Foids are manipulative, nasty animals and once you realise their nature you will no longer lust for them. I don't hate them, I just treat them as worthless, like they do to me.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
60d 14h 18m
You're broken because men face much more pressure than women. I meant poor, ugly, mid twenties girls. And yeah, there is nothing fair and there never was. Humans formed societies to be protected and fed, but many things are deeply flawed in it. Anxiety and depression are mind's way of telling you that environment and things don't work as it should be.
Very nice response brocel.

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Admiral
★★
36d 15h 54m

Ready the rope, GrAYboyo:feelsrope:

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 8h 22m

why not hate both?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
It's cucked not to hate your looksmatches. There are many ugly foids like you who should be sucking your dick, but now because of technology and simps and the government, they think they are above you. Only a cuck accepts whores are above him.

GayAlienSkullCel

GayAlienSkullCel

Rotting poor in fkin' Bolivia listening to BeeGees
★★★★
2d 11h 32m
Fucking soydit infiltrator

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I guess raped and abused whores should accept the men who raped and abused them too. Because rape and violence against whores is just how things are.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Fucking soydit infiltrator
I hate cucks that try to get users to be cucks like themselves with these stupid threads. Do these fags actually think a whore will read it and give them pussy? Why do they care if we are against whores or not? Very suspicious.

GayAlienSkullCel

GayAlienSkullCel

Rotting poor in fkin' Bolivia listening to BeeGees
★★★★
2d 11h 32m
Q
I hate cucks that try to get users to be cucks like themselves with these stupid threads. Do these fags actually think a whore will read it and give them pussy? Why do they care if we are against whores or not? Very suspicious.
Funniest part was he saying that he hate Stacies, but not ugly foids and Beckies.

Beckies (4-7 foids) are the ones who stablished the Chad-only pattern. These are the foids that we should be fucking, but thanks to jewminism and lowT powerful normies, we are supposed to fund Chad Harem while quietly fapping to our Chads- only looksmatches

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Funniest part was he saying that he hate Stacies, but not ugly foids and Beckies.

Beckies (4-7 foids) are the ones who stablished the Chad-only pattern. These are the foids that we should be fucking, but thanks to jewminism and lowT powerful normies, we are supposed to fund Chad Harem while quietly fapping to our looksmatches
And meanwhile fags like OP are fine with those ugly whores rejecting him for chads, and try to get more men to be cucked like themselves. Guys like him are the enemy, if he even is a guy. He would rather use his energy to make threads to support degeneracy, rather than use his energy to write something useful for incels.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Why am I cucked? For not hating women? It isn't ok to hate people who didn't you anything. You just suffer more.
Foids voting for cucked laws and stealing men's tax money is doing something.

Autistic Man

Autistic Man

Greycel
2d 2h 38m
You don’t hate them but she does because you’re ugly

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
152d 22h 3m
859DF459 26DB 4F1F 9B6C 40F2BF6E92E8

Virginscarecrow999