Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't get why Trucels aren't executed or at least fully castrated at birth.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I've said it a million times before, and I'll say it a million times again.
If humanity had simply instituted some kind of global eugenics law or something of that nature say a couple hundred years back, Inceldom as we know it today would not exist because only Chads would exist, thus making all of us Chads by extension.
By killing Trucels at birth or castrating them so they can't reproduce but can still live, you're effectively making sure only the best genes populate the world. Over time this will ensure almost every new boy that is born is a Chad. And the outlier cases will simply be killed or castrated.
Ancient Sparta was truly onto something with their brand of eugenics, if only the world could have followed suit.

Truecels will never be bred out of existence

the axis should've won

Massive cuck for the future of humanity OP

Well that's the edgiest shit I've seen all day. Good job.

I mean ancient greeks killed everyone that had unathletic look or was deformed

The only reason why truecels exists is die ugly women

Ancient Sparta was truly onto something with their brand of eugenics, if only the world could have followed suit.
Spartacels were based af,i should have never been born,i was at peace when i didn't exist