Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get why people dislike the Islamic LARPers on here

Minamoto

Minamoto

I became unbearably ...sad.
Personally I find them funny, and helps bring humor to otherwise a board where people would be constantly saying "its over brooo" and "cope" over and over again. Helps bring some spice you know? I find it fun to join them sometimes, LARPing is a legit cope

Personally I find them funny, and helps bring humor to otherwise a board where people would be constantly saying "its over brooo" and "cope" over and over again. Helps bring some spice you know? I find it fun to join them sometimes, LARPing is a legit cope
Because religion is a cope and sometimes they get overboard with it. This could get this site shut down if we are linked to islamic terrorism due to their shitposts.

Because religion is a cope and sometimes they get overboard with it. This could get this site shut down if we are linked to islamic terrorism due to their shitposts.

It's funny to laugh at them and at what they say and as long as no terrorist attacks are linked to a user on here we'll be fine. Plus not to mention that ANY crime someone does on here (go ER, etc.) will get this site shut down. The actual radical ones should be banned but the ones doing it to LARP/troll are pretty funny

Wallahi they will regret this, inchallah we teach them a lesson.

We should not encourage this, even if it is LARPing.
They are doing that in order to shut down this forum.