Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't get why men and women always fight about putting the toilet seat down

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I have always peed standing with the toilet seat down. If you aim well there is no problem, and in the rare case you pee on there you can just clean it aftwards with toilet paper. I don't get why guys would even put the toilet seat up in the first place?

Anyone else have this experience?

Hitler didn't know about WW2

Because women like arguing

Why do you pee standing? :feelswhat:
of course the Iranian pees like a girl. No man with a healthy amount of testosterone pees sitting down, unless he's taking a shit as well.

Of course the curry has to practice the ancient art of stand-pissing and stand-shitting like the true Pajeet he is.

I don't know why retards here have to ascribe testosterone and masculinity to everything. Is it because you're insecure in your own manliness? Stand-pissing is what backwards niggers do in the depth of Africa and what ancient humans used to do in the jungles.
Everyone in Europe pees standing. I can't believe iranians pee sitting down

I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW WITH MY TRUSTY FORK BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO PUT TOILET SEAT DOWN RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH

Fight!

I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW WITH MY TRUSTY FORK BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO PUT TOILET SEAT DOWN RRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH

Fight!
just don't put it up in the first place and no problem

Of course the curry has to practice the ancient art of stand-pissing and stand-shitting like the true Pajeet he is.
I'm white.
I don't know why retards here have to ascribe testosterone and masculinity to everything.
because I can
Stand-pissing is what backwards niggers do in the depth of Africa and what ancient humans used to do in the jungles.
Every male in the entire world pisses standing up. only you backwards mudslimes sit while pissing. proably because your legs hurt from fucking the village goat all day.

Last edited:
I sit down when I pee. trucel trait

Sitting down is more comfortable.
and also if I wanna shit I can just shit. plus in public spaces nobody sees my willy. only disadvantages to standing up. the piss dribbles on your pants aswell

it's slower and more effort. why not embrace the benefits of being a man?
more effort? how is sitting down and checking your phone MORE effort than standing up and having to aim your piss and making sure it doesn't dribble on you

just pee sitting, and squat when you shit

I sit down when I pee. trucel trait
Over , why Not Just Stand Up lol und nimm den Klo Deckel hoch damit nichts kleben bleibt " kek

more effort? how is sitting down and checking your phone MORE effort than standing up and having to aim your piss and making sure it doesn't dribble on you
Pissing takes 1 minute, so checking my phone while doing it seems like more of an annoyance than a benefit. Even when shitting, I usually don't bother with it.

because holes love to complain, it's their number one passtime.

View attachment 660544

I'm going to embrace the benefits of not having piss splashed all over the toilet seat.
asset-9-crop-u307.jpg
There are more bacteria on door handles than on toilet seats, if you are so concerned about hygiene

The toilet has a lid because you're supposed to close the lid before you flush the toilet. So naturally the toilet seat will be down when you do this. PUT THE FUCKING LID DOWN YOU APES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you would rather have piss particles all over your toilet seat than switch to sitting down when peeing? Ok.
They are only on the back plus it takes such a long time for it to accumulate, it's basically not there if you clean your toilet seat every one in a while

why would I want other dudes to look at my cock that's gay as fuck
They are not supposed to look at it but you should never shamefully hide your cock in a bathroom stall

pointless normie power struggle

The toilet has a lid because you're supposed to close the lid before you flush the toilet. So naturally the toilet seat will be down when you do this. PUT THE FUCKING LID DOWN YOU APES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah so people like you are the reason I sometimes walk in a bathroom stall and see a toilet with a closed lid

Because women like arguing
This.

Foids' lives are so safe, sheltered, abundant, uneventful that they manufacture small "crisis" just to create an argument. This is the foids' nature.

All these arguments are pointless, they are only shit-tests for the foid to ascertain whether the male is subservient (beta) or not.

The only "proper" response to an argument started by a foid is a prompt beating, followed by rape.

Ah so people like you are the reason I sometimes walk in a bathroom stall and see a toilet with a closed lid
Yes, I'm one of those guys. JFL if you apes don't put the lid down before flushing after dropping a fat hiroshima nagasaki blackpill python in the toilet bowl.

Yes, I'm one of those guys. JFL if you apes don't put the lid down before flushing after dropping a fat hiroshima nagasaki blackpill python in the toilet bowl.
I never even considered it. What's the benefit of that? By the way I want to watch it to make sure it's completely flushed along with the toilet paper

I never even considered it. What's the benefit of that? By the way I want to watch it to make sure it's completely flushed along with the toilet paper

If you don't want shit particles everywhere in your WC room then put the lid down

Btw, how it's possible to pee sitting in the forest or in the park?

You don't. That's the point. You don't piss in the jungle sitting because you're not supposed to piss in the jungle.
What if you have been holding it for an hour and there is no toilet nearby for atleast 5 km

I always pee on the toilet seat idgaf. If you don’t like it wipe it off