Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't get turned on by white women. They're beautiful and desirable for my self esteem but not sexually most of them.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I'm into big asses and also I love arab women fuckkkk

They mog whit girls

7f984007f8d67928cf6539ce1cfa7833--beautiful-redhead-beautiful-eyes.jpg

White foids are overrated. :feelsjuice:

they look odd to me, haha... nothing sexual about this at all... beauty is an odd subject, indeed...
literally can't imagine having sex with her and getting a hard one. Big assed arab women? mmmm yes. Fuck ya gorgeous faces too.

lebanese foids are cuties
only for chaddam tho

I prefer latinas over white women (im white)

The average latina in say colombia have bit tits and ass and small waist, much more so then white women. if a white women has big ass big tits and small waist, she is top 1% of white women, where as thats just standard for latinas.

theyre much more sexually dimorphic

I prefer latinas over white women (im white)

The average latina in say colombia have bit tits and ass and small waist, much more so then white women. if a white women has big ass big tits and small waist, she is top 1% of white women, where as thats just standard for latinas.

theyre much more sexually dimorphic
incels at the bar or club need to say this to white women and be cocky nd full of ourselves. Let them get mad that we are incels yet still will call them out on their small tits, small ass, and that we would never fuck them watch them rage.

lebanese foids are cuties
only for chaddam tho
white normie smv >>>> chaddam smv.

arab foids want a submissive cuck and whiter kids, not get oppressed by low iq dominant chaddam

white normie smv >>>> chaddam smv.

arab foids want a submissive cuck and whiter kids, not get oppressed by low iq dominant chaddam
It's good to be white ngl.

incels at the bar or club need to say this to white women and be cocky nd full of ourselves. Let them get mad that we are incels yet still will call them out on their small tits, small ass, and that we would never fuck them watch them rage.
yes, white women hate when a man doesnt want to fuck her. even if she is not interested in him anyway. she will say he is gay, he is lieing, etc. they are so delusional they think 100% of men in the world want to fuck them

yes, white women hate when a man doesnt want to fuck her. even if she is not interested in him anyway. she will say he is gay, he is lieing, etc. they are so delusional they think 100% of men in the world want to fuck them
I seen many of them full of themselves. like satanic children at the club, drunk and low empathetic.

I'm into big asses and also I love arab women fuckkkk
are you Arab? I also don't like white women that much honestly. I find black, biracial, Latinas (mixed ones), and even some MENA people better but to each their own.

:feelsokman:

Off bats fucking the take ok

Ok Greycel

Went out to buy clothes -> look at myself with good lighting in the changing room -> felt very bad. Tried to pretty boy maxx as TAILS told to, everyone just gave me wierd looks, it's obvious it doesn't suit me.

Never wanna go out.

ok normie piece of shit

Ok GrAYcel

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "@Ralph - \"Foxes hang out with other foxes and coyotes hang out with coyotes\"\n\nFoxes and Coyotes are two different species.",
"headline": "Many women saw Kavanaugh as unfairly accused, could be 'our husbands, our sons': Trump counselor",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/many-women-saw-husbands-sons-brett-kavanaugh-trump-142003042.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Oct 07 21:35:16 UTC 2018"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "@Shirley L - \"My tribe\"\n\n\"tribe\"? Mind elaborating further?",
"headline": "Many women saw Kavanaugh as unfairly accused, could be 'our husbands, our sons': Trump counselor",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/many-women-saw-husbands-sons-brett-kavanaugh-trump-142003042.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Oct 07 19:51:02 UTC 2018"
},
{

It's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back