Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t get normie relationships at all tbh

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
example:
8348B4EA 64F8 4F79 A08B 57BA21171F54

“I told my ex girlfriend to stop doing shrooms and she said no so I got really depressed and I started sleeping a lot so she told me we should take a break”

nothing about this scenario makes any sense to me. every part of this is so fucking random and arbitrary? I genuinely don’t get it. and they talk about it as if it’s the most natural thing in the world and they just navigate these kinds of situations on autopilot

the issues within this relationship dynamic seem insanely superficial and easy to resolve. I know exactly what I’d do to mend this situation and I’m pretty sure it’s the most reasonable and obvious way of handling it. logically it’s what I’d expect anyone to do. but I’m also pretty sure that that’s somehow the wrong way of doing things judging by how wildly different the “normie” response is and how the relationship had to end over it

I think there’s a lot of aspects of normie relationships that my autistic brain just doesn’t intrinsically think about at all. like you need to have drama and conflict, you need to maintain a level of “emotional boundaries”, you can’t be too agreeable because then you’re a “doormat”, etc. none of that shit is even considered in my thought processes or in my relationships with friends or other people. so that’s probably why the situation in the post above looks sounds so mind bogglingly straightforward and retarded to me.

I really think any prospective relationship I could ever have would be dead on arrival because of this type of thing. being NT and having some kind of past relationship experience (especially in your developmental years) is so unbelievably crucial:fuk:

Imagine taking poison just take a face full of lead.

It is probably a fake story, dont get caught up on it bro.
I wouldn’t have thought anything of it if it wasn’t overwhelmingly consistent with everything else I see or hear about normie relationships tbh. I always have the same reaction every time

example:
View attachment 493091
“I told my ex girlfriend to stop doing shrooms and she said no so I got really depressed and I started sleeping a lot so she told me we should take a break”

nothing about this scenario makes any sense to me. every part of this is so fucking random and arbitrary? I genuinely don’t get it. and they talk about it as if it’s the most natural thing in the world and they just navigate these kinds of situations on autopilot

the issues within this relationship dynamic seem insanely superficial and easy to resolve. I know exactly what I’d do to mend this situation and I’m pretty sure it’s the most reasonable and obvious way of handling it. logically it’s what I’d expect anyone to do. but I’m also pretty sure that that’s somehow the wrong way of doing things judging by how wildly different the “normie” response is and how the relationship had to end over it

I think there’s a lot of aspects of normie relationships that my autistic brain just doesn’t intrinsically think about at all. like you need to have drama and conflict, you need to maintain a level of “emotional boundaries”, you can’t be too agreeable because then you’re a “doormat”, etc. none of that shit is even considered in my thought processes or in my relationships with friends or other people. so that’s probably why the situation in the post above looks sounds so mind bogglingly straightforward and retarded to me.

I really think any prospective relationship I could ever have would be dead on arrival because of this type of thing. being NT and having some kind of past relationship experience (especially in your developmental years) is so unbelievably crucial:fuk:
What the fuck is that story? I’m hundred percent sure it really happened with that idiot, Man normies really need to get burned at stakes, what random bullshit stupid stuff are this

Whats there to get? look how fucking ugly these people are. :feelswhat: when the 5/10 India male meets his 4/10 Indian female and they are in an open relationship.

@copecel2521 fucking die
different the “normie” response is and how the relationship had to end over it
lol exactly hahahhaha
think there’s a lot of aspects of normie relationships that my autistic brain just doesn’t intrinsically think about at all.
We are the better ones bro, they are the autistic ones
I wouldn’t have thought anything of it if it wasn’t overwhelmingly consistent with everything else I see or hear about normie relationships tbh. I always have the same reaction every time
Same

Last edited:
The idea is that she is so emotional and stubborn that he gets drained and tired from trying to reason with her, thus the reason why he sleeps a lot and gets depressed

Well put

@WØLF @Dregster666 Thoughtlo:smonk:

Also foids relating with dark triads mans and then complaining about aggression, Play stupid games get stupid prizes

Last edited:
what fucking boundary bullshit? what fucking drama and fight and bullshit?

foids are like children. they dont know whay they want. in the past, they'd get beaten up if they misbehave, and they should be

How would you resolve this joke of a relationship?

Last edited:
example:
View attachment 493091

relationships are just contracts men sign that literally allows the woman to act out any way she can, & if the man is upset about it she can cut the contract at anytime.

relationships are just contracts men sign that literally allows the woman to act out any way she can, & if the man is upset about it she can cut the contract at anytime.
And the contract includes no guarantee for sex

psilocybin opens up the true nature of who you really are, this foid was genuinely a shitty and disgusting person.

View attachment 493102 View attachment 493103
Whats there to get? look how fucking ugly these people are. :feelswhat: when the 5/10 India male meets his 4/10 Indian female and they are in an open relationship.
:feelswhat:

:feelsohgod:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

honestly this shit does not surprise me nowadays.

How much you want to bet the cuckold is paying all the bills? :feelskek:

lol you think it's even 50/50.

Fuck no.

It's 100/0

The cuckold is paying all the bills. Trust me.

lol

If the cuckold was paying jackshit and no bills out of his own pocket, I mean he is still gay and stuff because he likes and kisses his woman after several other dudes have blown her out.

But in that scenario the cuck is at least getting a fair bargain even though it is quite a gay bargain even if the Hotwire breeds with the bulls which is also becoming common for the cuckold to let his Hotwife get pregnant with strangers and raising the child as theirs. :feelskek: