Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dont get it how foids can be so in-human stupid

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
You know in Germany we call this behaviour: "Nach oben beten, nach unten treten".

Which translates into: "Praying up, but stepping down".

Women date hung guys and they like it to get filled out by a hard thick cock, but if a small endowed man complains About penis size and that as a small endowed men you're worthless, then every women says "You Need to eat her pussy111111".

While in reality NO WOMEN will ever prefer being eaten by a guy rather than getting pounded by a big hard cock because a big penis is a sign of masculinity and fertility which is evolutionary essential for dimorphic sex Appeal.

They just create this statement to Show that women sexuality isnt About being dominated and that women are non-sexistic individuals which cant be generalized.
Of Course this statement ONLY counts for the Sub 8/10 man.

They want to be seen as unreachable Independent pedestalized queens around numales and beta cucks. But if chad pull down his pants and Shows off his massive huge cock then every women instantly fall on their knees while dropping their jaws.

The funny Thing is that they Always expose their behaviour and intentions so significant without realizing it that you could almost assume they are writing Satire on Purpose

Women are such memes

Bunch of fucking liars are what they are

Destroying marriage is a good thing, would you want any of these animals to be the mother of your child? They can chase big dicks until they die alone in an apartment full of cats, artificial wombs and female companion robots will liberate mankind.

Exactly telling small men to be good at fingering and eating is degrading in itself. Why should I do that when a well endowed guy does not need to?

While in reality NO WOMEN will ever prefer being eaten by a guy rather than getting pounded by a big hard cock because a big penis is a sign of masculinity and fertility which is evolutionary essential for dimorphic sex Appeal.
Exact!
Destroying marriage is a good thing, would you want any of these animals to be the mother of your child? They can chase big dicks until they die alone in an apartment full of cats, artificial wombs and female companion robots will liberate mankind.

jfl eating pussy is cucked and low IQ as fuck. Why should a man lick a place where other superior genes men put their high class dick and nut there?

women are meme gender bro what you except

"Just blow your bf if youre loose"

"Dont listen to these dirty mysogynists":soy::soy:

Females gained excessive privilege the moment they popped out of the womb (ironically born from a female).

Literally everytime I see a couple walking down the street, the boyfriend is always taller, even if it's only slightly. Not to mention also above her looksmatch, even if slightly too.

Females are taught from cartoons, the news, parents, teachers, not being bullied at school and being put on a pedestal of great beauty they think they're entitled to everything and anything they desire, all because of the simple fact they're a female.

Females have never been taught about respect to the other gender, then again they don't even respect other females, they just brag about stuff to impress or make jealous other females.

Everything is about them, to benefit them, to pity them, to respect them, to improve their self image, to boost their own ego, to make other females jealous, THAT is what society has taught them to do in this generation. The most popular being is the slut selfie, making whores wear tonnes of fake-up, pout their lips autisticly thinking it looks sexy, showing cleavage, bra, belly button, short skirt and everything under the sun, just to get attention online.

Fucking disgusts me.

Only cucks care what women do like. I am going to fuck with my 17cm pencil cock and i dont care about bitchs opiniom.

Females gained excessive privilege the moment they popped out of the womb (ironically born from a female).

Literally everytime I see a couple walking down the street, the boyfriend is always taller, even if it's only slightly. Not to mention also above her looksmatch, even if slightly too.

Females are taught from cartoons, the news, parents, teachers, not being bullied at school and being put on a pedestal of great beauty they think they're entitled to everything and anything they desire, all because of the simple fact they're a female.

Females have never been taught about respect to the other gender, then again they don't even respect other females, they just brag about stuff to impress or make jealous other females.

Everything is about them, to benefit them, to pity them, to respect them, to improve their self image, to boost their own ego, to make other females jealous, THAT is what society has taught them to do in this generation. The most popular being is the slut selfie, making whores wear tonnes of fake-up, pout their lips autisticly thinking it looks sexy, showing cleavage, bra, belly button, short skirt and everything under the sun, just to get attention online.

Fucking disgusts me.
NASA IQ.