Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t get how some of you NEETs don’t get tired of not having your own space

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Don’t you guys ever want your own space cause I definitely do that’s the only reason I’m wageslaving so I won’t have to live with other people anymore it’s nothing against my family I’m just tired of being around other human beings all the time I want some peace and quiet it’s never quiet around here and my parents are always on my case it just sucks not having my own space at this age

fucking same but my life is already over and i should have had my own place years ago. The damage is done, and like you said. Some peace and quiet.

Answer is: because most users here are still in school and about to go to college so they need a place to stay and not pay rent. Some users just have good families.

Im too depressed to work. I need a gf to motivate me

Answer is: because most users here are still in school and about to go to college so they need a place to stay and not pay rent. Some users just have good families.
I’m talking about NEETs not fakecel high school kids

Many might have families who tend to leave them to NEET, perhaps out of disappointment and/or fear. :feelshehe:

Yes,i can never get peace and quiet living my pos scum,schizophrenic toilet whore ''mother'',i'd like peace and quiet but wageslaving is not an option for a giga trucel like me since even if i'd get hired with no work history at almost 30 i'd be stuck in a dead end,low pay,maximum effort job and get treated like trash by normie scum bosses.
There's no peace and quiet on this planet for a giga trucel like myself.

I've wanted to leave home since I was a teenager. But I've always been too broke and afraid to. I really do now, but houses are so overpriced I can't afford it even with a somewhat high income.

Living paycheck to paycheck is not that great either

Young child NEETs do yourself a favor and study CS and then get a developer job. It's very easy, do it ASAP so you can get moneys before you're old like me. Every day I see wagie men working for low wages and wonder, why don't they just study CS and get a developer job? Wow that's crazy, they could just do this and then not be poor. My problem is that my parent didn't tell me to do this, so I only did it by my own when I was already in my mid 20s. Sad, but now I have money to spend on sitting alone in my apartment drinking alcohol and doing the exact same thing as I did as a NEET, with the only difference being not living in my parents house

I just imagine myself wagecucking and it suddenly feels way better.

I have a lock on my bedroom door and the garden and attic to myself.

Yeah but still don’t you worry about your future ?
A bit, but I think I'd be worse off if I went it alone. Best case scenario is they give me the house when they die or move to a home.

Even wageslaving wont get you your own place anymore. I'm gonna have to fucking live with my parents for at least another 4 years at this point because rent is so god damn high and it's hard as fuck to get a room for rent from someone that isn't a thieving scumbag.