Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont feel welcome in the incel community because I'm white

all the replies to this post just prove him right

everyone isn't welcomed here by that logic

no one is welcomed here following that logic,calm down

Stop fuckin lying, majority of incels are yt bois. The face of inceldom is yt bois. Most incel forums are ran by yt bois.

One retard even tried to convince me that whites can't be incels, because "every white man has one specific subset of ethnic women (persian, mongolian, iranian, you get the point) that is (supposedly) that are super obsessed about us and that we just have to find out from which region women are super attracted to our white features"

I'm a white guy who has no friends and I belong nowhere. When I originally found the incel community. I thought I had found a place that would accept me. Low and behold. I'm even an outcast in this community. I don't know where to go.

I get shouted down for being white and privileged because of this magical 'JBW' card that all white males supposedly possess. When I analysed the argument of JBW theorists. The one thing stands out. They only claim to be incel because they can't get a white girl. I was listening to a black YouTuber who made a video about JBW. He proceeds to talk about how he constantly sees HTBs with MTM IRL, in Southern America. White men dating white women is NOT JBW. This level of insanity boggles my mind. Asian men dating asian women is NOT JBA. All races of people date within their own race primarily. JBW is a cope for ethnics who can't get white women.

I've tried to get with all races of women and I get rejected regardless of what I do.

Whitecels belong nowhere and are dust in the wind.
Dude, Your fine, Im somewhat of a skinhead myself

Dnr the whole thread but whitecels are as incels as other races
Just because some people are spamming JBW stuff shouldn't make you feel bad

Just post whatever you want. Don't listen to those homosexuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back