Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont feel welcome in the incel community because I'm white

M

MrRed97

Banned
-
I'm a white guy who has no friends and I belong nowhere. When I originally found the incel community. I thought I had found a place that would accept me. Low and behold. I'm even an outcast in this community. I don't know where to go.

I get shouted down for being white and privileged because of this magical 'JBW' card that all white males supposedly possess. When I analysed the argument of JBW theorists. The one thing stands out. They only claim to be incel because they can't get a white girl. I was listening to a black YouTuber who made a video about JBW. He proceeds to talk about how he constantly sees HTBs with MTM IRL, in Southern America. White men dating white women is NOT JBW. This level of insanity boggles my mind. Asian men dating asian women is NOT JBA. All races of people date within their own race primarily. JBW is a cope for ethnics who can't get white women.

I've tried to get with all races of women and I get rejected regardless of what I do.

Whitecels belong nowhere and are dust in the wind.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmiro.medium.com%2Fmax%2F900%2F1%2AxS2iQus10gO5Vbt7fWBThQ.jpeg&hash=b91c86687d8e86d51527f1a278082daf

Jfl im white too which means at least im not a nig or curry or chang.

nigga you literally joined two weeks ago

Though lots of fair points should not be whining about the quality of the forum as a GrAY as it just makes you look like an infiltrator.

over for whitecels, even a community full of white nationalists and self heating ethnics isnt enough white worshipping for them to feel comfortable
White men who're sub 5 have it the worst.

Though lots of fair points should not be whining about the quality of the forum as a GrAY as it just makes you look like an infiltrator.
This is one of many incel forums you fucking retard.

over for whitecels, even a community full of white nationalists and self heating ethnics isnt enough white worshipping for them to feel comfortable
jfl

Cope go to SEA and you will see the perks of being white

White Nationalists want whitecels dead. Ethnics see us as superior when we are fucking sub 5 and incel, so our problems don't exist to them.

Uprooting your entire existence and flying half way around the world to fuck 2/10 jungle gooks who see you as a green card and ATM is NOT a perk of being white. It highlights are inferiority in the dating market.

And all races of men can get with SEA women. What the fuck do you think the passportbros movement is all about!? JFL.

I can barely leave my home due social phobia and anxiety, my face is hideous I'm NW3 at the balding scale, i have zero motivation and have chronic pain all around my body due inflammation that was developed through severe depression, anxiety, stress and broken teeth, i have no money cuz no job for useless eater incel that was a highschool dropout. I have no motivation no goals to learn anything. Once foid psychologyst asked me "why do you need sex?" She knew i will never breed no matter how hard i try. I guess it's a white privilege and I'm a Chad according to some ethnic copers i just need to fuck non existing asian/black girls in my area that would totally love me and jump though my window JFL.

This is one of many incel forums you fucking retard.
Ik but point still stands also any quality posts as a GrAY get largely ignored anyway.
White men who're sub 5 have it the worst.
Agreed
Pretty much every other race has an advantage over local men there and just drop everything to race mix on the other side of the planet is not ideal nor realistically feasible for most people.

JoinedMay 13, 2023Posts48
answer my question

I'm a white guy who has no friends and I belong nowhere. When I originally found the incel community. I thought I had found a place that would accept me. Low and behold. I'm even an outcast in this community. I don't know where to go.

I get shouted down for being white and privileged because of this magical 'JBW' card that all white males supposedly possess. When I analysed the argument of JBW theorists. The one thing stands out. They only claim to be incel because they can't get a white girl. I was listening to a black YouTuber who made a video about JBW. He proceeds to talk about how he constantly sees HTBs with MTM IRL, in Southern America. White men dating white women is NOT JBW. This level of insanity boggles my mind. Asian men dating asian women is NOT JBA. All races of people date within their own race primarily. JBW is a cope for ethnics who can't get white women.

I've tried to get with all races of women and I get rejected regardless of what I do.

I feel your pain brother this is why I rep the fash. I know we lost the great war and our race might be a bunch of liberal pussies that deserve to go extinct. I'm just such an asshole that I am still proud to be white regardless. What did the non white races do but close to jack shit. We come from a race of inventors explorers and geniuses we should absolutely find This as inspiration to become the best people in the world and it starts with the individual getting his mind right. If you would like to d m me I can give you some advice on what I think is best for us as a race. Other than that yea lot of left wing losers has taken over the movement in the last couple years.

White Nationalists want whitecels dead. Ethnics see us as superior when we are fucking sub 5 and incel, so our problems don't exist to them.
The point is we are all losers with no future no girlfriend no wife no kids. We are all stuck in the same predicament. What do we do with our time after we realize this.

@BlackCell_from_ZA

Asian men dating asian women is NOT JBA. All races of people date within their own race primarily. JBW is a cope for ethnics who can't get white women.
It's because women of all races primarily prefer white people. Your arguing with statistics :feelsjuice:

I feel your pain brother this is why I rep the fash. I know we lost the great war and our race might be a bunch of liberal pussies that deserve to go extinct. I'm just such an asshole that I am still proud to be white regardless. What did the non white races do but close to jack shit. We come from a race of inventors explorers and geniuses we should absolutely find This as inspiration to become the best people in the world and it starts with the individual getting his mind right. If you would like to d m me I can give you some advice on what I think is best for us as a race. Other than that yea lot of left wing losers has taken over the movement in the last couple years.
Worshipping foids = simp.
Worshipping Chads = faggot.

Worshipping foids = simp.
Worshipping Chads = faggot.
Exactly a lot of the greatest men in history were actually incelish. Think about all these scientists who Invented and came up with theories and learn about the world around them. These are the only mayo that I admire.

Exactly a lot of the greatest men in history were actually incelish. Think about all these scientists who Invented and came up with theories and learn about the world around them. These are the only mayo that I admire.
yep

But the media told me incels are a cult of white supremacists that hate Niggers?

You want to be a victim so badly. What a fag. You have all the privilege already.

True

Who cares what strangers on the internet say about you anyway?

Yeah that's true. Being white in a white population means jack shit, most women always pair up with men of same race as them anyway. But it makes me feel bad for ethnics in the west because their parents cucked them. Unirocally most ethnics would probably live better lives in their parents home countries even if they didn't get to enjoy the typical western living standards

Nigs and curries cope with :feelstastyman: jUsT bE wHiTe! but that's all it is... cope.

You are retarded. Incels of all races have the opposite of privilege, it's called the horn effect:

View attachment 763474

View attachment 763475

View attachment 763473

View attachment 763476
That blonde is out of that bald guys league, and the last kid just looks like a depressed normie. I'm talking about all around privilege, for example, getting jobs - not just for getting women. Plus, you have it the easiest in that area too because you can date ethnic women of all kinds if things don't work out with your own.

I'm white, doesn't change shit & ppl dislike one another for a multitude of reasons, not like race is a new one; we've been killing & enslaving one another for centuries.

This so-called "privilege" is literally just being a NATIVE of the country you live in. For example, in my home country, I have better access to jobs because I am a NATIVE of this country. Just as a reminder, the West was created BY Europeans FOR Europeans. Ethnics who come here and complain about white privilege are fucking morons. Anyone who is a native of their own country will obviously have preference over people that appear foreign.
It's a privilege nonetheless. In America, for example, they brought millions of slaves against their will and now those people are stuck in a society that treats them like second class citizens. Of course they're going to have something to complain about.
And that foreigner logic doesn't apply to whites much as it does to other ethnics. Go as a white guy to a country with brown people and they'll treat you well and give you preferential treatment in every regard.

What Anglos and Jooz did in the past is not caused by me; I will not pay for the sins of my fathers. If Abraham Lincoln wasn't a cucked faggot, he would have repatriated all the slaves after emancipation. Instead, now we have is this hyper divided society where niggers are worshipped and whites are demonized because mUh rAcE!!! :feelstastyman:

I would even argue that in the US specifically, whites have a negative privilege due to all the country-wide race-baiting. In Europe, white natives are definitely still privileged though, since society here is much more conservative than burgerland.

Being seen as a rich tourist =/= being accepted by local community and given employment
companies would prefer to put a white person who speaks the native language than a native a lot of the times. It makes them look more prestigious. In a high level level sales job, for example. But most gringos don't give a flying fuck about learning a foreign language in some shithole country and getting a job there when they can make money in their own country.

So what if society worships some Tyrone actor like Michael B. Jordan? Most black people (and other ethnics in general) live far shittier lives moneywise, dating wise, etc. than most white ppl. You dont face systematic barriers like ethnics do. The world is your oyster.

Last edited:
Dnr the whole thread but whitecels are as incels as other races
Just because some people are spamming JBW stuff shouldn't make you feel bad

It's because women of all races primarily prefer white people. Your arguing with statistics :feelsjuice:
Wrong. The statistics show that women prefer their own race of men primarily.

you still have 50 posts, you aren't allowed to whine about anything you filthy faggot

you could be a fucking toilet rn talking to us

Last edited: