Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont feel heard anywhere

whenitsoveritsover

whenitsoveritsover

Recruit
★★★
its like im literally so evil nobody accepts me.

keep posting so u lose your grAY status

why do you think you’re evil
well when youve literally done crimes that deserve u in jail for decades and on top of that youve never had a friend ig u cant help but feel evil

surprising that you’re not there if you deserve it. a lot of people think they’re evil for the most mundane shit
yea. i dont deserve it tho. just according to the law i do. and a lot of ppl would say i deserve death. as an incel u know how tjat feels.

yea. i dont deserve it tho. just according to the law i do. and a lot of ppl would say i deserve death. as an incel u know how tjat feels.
I know the feeling of being looked down on already for doing basic shit not whatever you did

I know the feeling of being looked down on already for doing basic shit not whatever you did
yea but ur not better u fucking faggot. what the fuck makes u think ur better than me

ur priobablyr like 12 bro. ur gonna get laid in like 2 years. ur not an incel ur just a faggot go back to playing nintendo with ur friends bud.

know the feeling of being looked down on already for doing basic shit not whatever you did
yea but ur not better u fucking faggot. what the fuck makes u think ur better than me
i say that because I don’t know what you did so I can’t relate to it.

Same even my family ignores me and treats me like shit yet they still need me around cuz I’m the family punching bag

I'll fuck this fucking god in her fish hole as I rape her cunt. My anger surpasses me.

This is why nobody is accepting you

Hes just trying to have a conversation with you and your being overly aggressive for no reason

This is why nobody is accepting you

Hes just trying to have a conversation with you and your being overly aggressive for no reason
>implying i had a choice in the person i am and the feelings i have.