Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait; no driving license

Tbh. Sometimes hope I end up wrapping the car and myself around a tree
I never hope to crash when driving because I’m a massive car enthusiast and can’t stand cars getting damaged, but sometimes I wish a heart attack or something would take me out early on. Wouldn’t even be surprising with how much of a food addiction I have. Typically, I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. Lots of fast food burgers, fries, milkshakes, candy, and other snacks.

I never hope to crash when driving because I’m a massive car enthusiast and can’t stand cars getting damaged, but sometimes I wish a heart attack or something would take me out early on. Wouldn’t even be surprising with how much of a food addiction I have. Typically, I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. Lots of fast food burgers, fries, milkshakes, candy, and other snacks.
Fingers crossed my organs just keep degrading

Fingers crossed my organs just keep degrading
Kinda similar for me, except I hope it happens fast, not dragging out for months or years in illness. Probably gonna be my heart, kidneys, or intestines first. I have an intestinal condition since age 13 that requires high amounts of laxatives every day to stay alive for the rest of my life, and the meds are hard on kidneys. My heart probably is getting buildups from all the goyslop I eat. I often make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and 2 tbp vegetable oil for extra calories. Can’t imagine it’s possible for my body to last past 40

Kinda similar for me, except I hope it happens fast, not dragging out for months or years in illness. Probably gonna be my heart, kidneys, or intestines first. I have an intestinal condition since age 13 that requires high amounts of laxatives every day to stay alive for the rest of my life, and the meds are hard on kidneys. My heart probably is getting buildups from all the goyslop I eat. I often make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and 2 tbp vegetable oil for extra calories. Can’t imagine it’s possible for my body to last past 40
From what the doctors have said, i'm on the right path. (or the wrong one according to them)

From what the doctors have said, i'm on the right path. (or the wrong one according to them)
Yep. I figure the same thing will start happening to me in a couple years. Rotting in loneliness this much and eating that much junk food, combined with my preexisting health issues is probably gonna show more changes to my health markers soon

I can drive but prefer not to only when I have to. Main reason being its mainly going into highly populated areas where I have to deal with asshole normies.

you live somewhere like USA, Saudi-Arabia, Venezuela etc. where petrol is super affordable?

i think there is even a law in my country that MAKES IT ILLEGAL TO DRIVE FOR FUN, WITHOUT PURPOSE OF TRAVELLING TO SOMEWHERE FOR A LEGIT PURPOSE

outside EU and Norway, UK and Switzerland, people overwhelmingly do not care about the environment. EU, Norway, UK and Switzerland are killing themselves and it does not make a difference without the rest of the world. Norway is even oil-producing country, but petrol is so heavily taxed that they have the highest prices in the world. other oil-producing countries do not tax, they even subsidize the price of petrol below natural market price (which is wasteful and stupid and reduces their earnings and lowers their GDP). Norway is especially hateful towards their tax-payers, they steal billions from the Norwegian people (euros, not kronor) just to establish funds for Brazil and Indonesia to get free money from Norway faking interest and actions preserving (for a time only) rain-forests. or even slowering the pace of cutting trees. When non-European people form the majority of population of Norway, this largesse and generosity WILL END.
No, I also live in a country where petrol is heavily taxed, but my car does not work with petrol. So in Norway you can't drive without a "reason"?

DRIVER LICENSE HAVING CHADS GTFO!!!