Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t feel bad for people affected by the “opioid crisis”

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If they are adults choosing to take a drug they know is extremely dangerous, well then I don’t feel sorry for them when bad things happen.

Also I get tired of so many normies being so worried about this because it’s white people. Professing they need treatment, while the blacks in the 80s with their crack epidemic just got harsher prison sentences.

Yeah. I also don't give a shit about them fuckers! They charge too fucking much for a fucking pill! Fuck them! I don't like them pill fags! Good thing im not addicted to that shit!

I could get a script tomorrow if i begged hard enough! Get free pills too!

But they wear off and you always need MORE for the same effect. Fuck that!

I'll live in pain rather than beg for fake relief!

I had to take them for an actual medical reason recently and it fucking sucked... I don't get how ppl enjoy it. I hate anything that dims my brain, it makes me very anxious.

idk if this applies to me since ive never been prescribed opioids

but i dont think it would make sense to blame doctors for the opioid crisis, drugs including opioids should be legal and adults make their own decisions

Just because people chose something doesn't mean its in their best interest. People are usually oblivious to the consequences of their actions, or make poor decisions out of desperation. The consequence is that they suffer.
Ive done bad decisions in my life and can relate/empathize with people suffering from substance addictions

I've heard stories from skid row of addicts blowing angel dust in people's faces to get them addicted. Or stabbing them with a heroin syringe.

not a single sadness feeling