Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont even want sex anymore

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
I am throwing in the white towel. It could be that my T- levels/sex drive is dropping due to age but I honestly don't even desire sex/women anymore. No I'm not going gay, more so, asexual. I feel like this is what normies want anyway. They want the ugly men to be asexual so we don't poison the gene pool with our subhuman genes anyway. I tried to imagine me being in bed with a woman and sticking my penis in her and I just laughed, then cried a lil inside. I probably have a higher chance of winning the lottery than having a woman in my bed that wants to fuck me. its fucking over

that is the only way to win in this world for someone like us

I gave up when I realized my dick was too small for sex anyway.

Imagining myself having sex is a pipedream

Its like imagining myself playing basketball against michael jordan

EVEN if it did happen I would just be embarrassed

sex drive varies depending on person, some get even more sexually frustrated, others drive dies off.

im only 22 but still sexually frustrated af.

Same, i no longer feel horny or sexually frustrated.

I think it's more the fatigue of failure than anything else. Most men my age (36) seem to just accept celibacy. I can't though, because of my tenacity and huge ego. ;-)

Honestly my horniness is not even close to what it was in my prime, but I still want it obsessively. I mean, sex is more psychological than physical, I think.

Heck, 36 was past average life-expectancy before the 18th century. (and I know there are caveats to that number but still)

at this point, sex is like a Lamborghini to me, I would like to own and drive a lambo, but I know I am incapable of ever getting it.

The final blackpill is becoming a wizard and mastering the magik of suicide.

I cope by just running or eating or just being in bed the whole day or spend hours at work

I cope I bike everyday and work

This x100

COPE:COPE:KEK:COPE:COPE
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` _______/\ _____ ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `
` ` `K ` ` ` / ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` \
K
`E K === ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `[ ` ] \ ` ` ` ` ` `
` ` `K ` ` ` ` \ ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` \ ` ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` \______________] ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` | ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` | ` ` ` ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ------------------/ ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` I T ' S ` ` ` ` ` O V E R ` ` ` `

This x100

COPE:COPE:KEK:COPE:COPE
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` _______/\ _____ ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `
` ` `K ` ` ` / ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` \
K
`E K === ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `[ ` ] \ ` ` ` ` ` `
` ` `K ` ` ` ` \ ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` \ ` ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` \______________] ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` | ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` | ` ` ` ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ------------------/ ` ` ` `
` ` ` ` ` ` ` I T ' S ` ` ` ` ` O V E R ` ` ` `

I gave up on it when I realized my penis will never grow

I knew I was never going to get one in the first place

I am throwing in the white towel. It could be that my T- levels/sex drive is dropping due to age but I honestly don't even desire sex/women anymore. No I'm not going gay, more so, asexual. I feel like this is what normies want anyway. They want the ugly men to be asexual so we don't poison the gene pool with our subhuman genes anyway. I tried to imagine me being in bed with a woman and sticking my penis in her and I just laughed, then cried a lil inside. I probably have a higher chance of winning the lottery than having a woman in my bed that wants to fuck me. its fucking over

same. i banged 30 prostitutes and got tired of it. Tried a few shemales but am totally not into anal so just got a HJ from them and left. Sex is boring now.

its owarida even i myself admitted it ,i can happily die after i played kh3 its owarida

same. i banged 30 prostitutes and got tired of it. Tried a few shemales but am totally not into anal so just got a HJ from them and left. Sex is boring now.

heh, you got health problems then

i'd gladly fuck 30+ hookers and i'm an oldcel

hey guess what:

if men only wanted sex if the woman was attracted to them, none of us would be alive today