Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't even want a gf at this point.

Brainy

Brainy

A man can dream...
★★★★★
What I want instead is a replicant like the ones out of Blade Runner/Detroit: Become Human. Actually, something even better and more advanced than that.

Imagine ordering a bioengineered humanoid that's completely physically indistinguishable from a real woman.

She can eat, sleep, get goosebumps, piss, shit, sweat, everything a human can physically do. Basically human but with a programmable semi-robotic brain.

I'd order one that's 4'9" tall, fit, big jiggly ass:ahegao:, major milkers:feelsaww:, nice thunder thighs, slight cellulite:feelsjuice:, dime butthole:feelsYall:, innie beaver:feelsEhh:, pale white skin, no tattoos:bigbrain:, no piercings, perky semi-ghosties but still pink and very suckable, final fantasy face but more feminine with larger eyes, long straight deep scarlet hair:feelsokman:, carpet matches the drapes, gets super wet, loves to fuck, can lactate on command, extended warranty, premium performance package, squirts easily, likes to swallow, color changing eyes, fast metabolism so I can feed her as many treats as I want and she won't get fat, knows multiple languages so that way she can order at the food trucks, likes to make out, likes to suck my dick, likes to cuddle, doesn't care that I'd have a harem of robots, and eats a mint every now and then.

What would you order brocels?

Last edited:
a virgin girl brainwashed into thinking that i'm a chad

What would you order brocels?
I would order one that has a Stacy face, black hair, blue or green eyes, white skin, 5’5-5’6” height, thick body, clean looking tight virgin pussy, starting at 140 pounds but can gain or lose weight easily as I choose, is into the same fetish I am, has nice looking feet and wears high heels any time I want, has sex with me any time I want, is sweet, innocent, and kind to me, is loyal, likes cuddling. She needs to be into my fetish for sure. I want her to let me force feed her massive quantities of food. For example, she needs to let me force feed her 10 cheeseburgers plus fries in one sitting, an entire large pizza and soda on other occasions, and so on. I want to keep forcing her to eat as she is uncomfortably full and starting to feel sick

I would order one that has a Stacy face, black hair, blue or green eyes, white skin, 5’5-5’6” height, thick body, clean looking tight virgin pussy, starting at 140 pounds but can gain or lose weight easily as I choose, is into the same fetish I am, has nice looking feet and wears high heels any time I want, has sex with me any time I want, is sweet, innocent, and kind to me, is loyal, likes cuddling. She needs to be into my fetish for sure. I want her to let me force feed her massive quantities of food. For example, she needs to let me force feed her 10 cheeseburgers plus fries in one sitting, an entire large pizza and soda on other occasions, and so on. I want to keep forcing her to eat as she is uncomfortably full and starting to feel sick
I'd make her drink gallons of milk until she can't drink anymore.

I'd make her drink gallons of milk until she can't drink anymore.
Based af. If do the same if she was ok with it. Or tons of soda! :ahegao:

Based af. If do the same if she was ok with it. Or tons of soda! :ahegao:
:feelsYall: especially if it's inside one of those roomy walk-in showers with steam jets that shoot from the walls, like a modern rocky cave design.

I want the idea of a girlfriend more than the reality of one.

:feelsYall: especially if it's inside one of those roomy walk-in showers with steam jets that shoot from the walls, like a modern rocky cave design.
Based. You actually into the same fetish I am or is this just hypothetical?

I want the idea of a girlfriend more than the reality of one.
The idea and reality would be very similar if she was a decent innocent virgin girl. Sadly, that doesn’t exist at all basically anymore, so most women would be bitchy sluts

The idea and reality would be very similar if she was a decent innocent virgin girl. Sadly, that doesn’t exist at all basically anymore, so most women would be bitchy sluts
Relationships now a days are just a waiting game until she get's another offer on Tinder.

Based. You actually into the same fetish I am or is this just hypothetical?
Just for making her chug milk. Idk maybe it's a hentai thing or something. I like to drink milk though.

Just for making her chug milk. Idk maybe it's a hentai thing or something. I like to drink milk though.
Interesting. Making her consume tons of food turns me on more than drinking does.

I want to be a player. I want to have sex with hundreds of women.

I want to be a player. I want to have sex with hundreds of women.
In this future I imagine there would be full-dive virtual reality (all five senses simulated) and you could fuck the world.