Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i don't even like video games

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
after coming back from shithole kenya I immediately played some games I like only to complete them and move on to others I am completely bored by. Played DMC 5 for 5 minutes not giving a fuck about the story because I have more important things to worry about and not knowing how to kill the first boss and quitting. The massive budget effects don't do anything for me it's basically hollyshit. Played nier automata for an hour before being bored by the grey shitty looking world and boring enemies. played EDF 5 for 30 minutes and it was just like edf 4 so boring af. played catherine classic for 30 minutes and the puzzles were so boring I quit. watched two seconds of the witcher 3 opening cinematic before alt f4ing. I realized I can only play a game if I'm into the aesthetic like Ruiner and Sunset overdrive. Video games are boring af. Gonna uninstall all those games now

Try a multiplayer game that doesn't have an useless trash story

Try replaying an older game you liked.
Try a new genre. For example rougelikes such as Deadcels, City of Brass, Slay the Spire, platformers such as Celeste, Hollow Knight, strategy games such as Civilization, Frostpunk, Europa Universalis, Darkest Dungeon, visual novels etc.
If any one these suggestions don't work.
Time to find a new cope i guess.
Good luck.

Try a new genre. For example rougelikes such as Deadcels, City of Brass, Slay the Spire, platformers such as Celeste, Hollow Knight, strategy games such as Civilization, Frostpunk, Europa Universalis, Darkest Dungeon, visual novels etc.
Good luck.
a new cope
hmmm
22311.jpg

Cope with Doom.

Cope with Doom.
i played brutal doom and couldn't find the way to the next level. never played it as a kid so don't know how to play old ass games. i played the new one twice already. I think I'm tired of shooters now anyways unless they have a cool aesthetic

unless they have a cool aesthetic
The old Doom games ( Before Doom 3 ) have a cool aesthetic in my opinion.
There are also a lot of mods which you can download.

I’m finding it hard to cope with games now. I have been waiting for this vacation for a while and now that I’m finally on it, I barely spend time playing games. I find myself longing for companionship more and more

Same. But i play them anyways

i like some,just very few

Good luck.
Is City of Brass good?

Is City of Brass good?
It is an okay game, not the greatest one of its genre but semi-decent. You can easily squeeze some hours out of it. It may not be worth the full price but right now its on sale so I recommend it.

DMCV is great, I may buy it now that it's on sale

It is an okay game, not the greatest one of its genre but semi-decent. You can easily squeeze some hours out of it. It may not be worth the full price but right now its on sale so I recommend it.
I just got it on sale for $5, it's pretty decent from what I've played.

Play some strategy games, they are a good cope

same. I've been playing quite a bit of borderlands 3 though, it's pretty fun and dramatically better than the previous ones

Try NBA 2K20, full of Tyrones with 10 inch cocks

maybe you just dont like story driven games