Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont even know how to escalate things with a girl

Women are in charge of how it goes, if you're attractive they'll take you there.

The idea that men "chase" or approach or "win her over" is a bluepilled normie gigacope.
i was saying that IF i got a girlfriend, i wouldnt know how to escalate things to sex, or even talk to her.

Women do the escalation, not you, you just follow along. This is why you don't actually have to ask for consent.

Last edited:

It's not very difficult. Let me explain.
When you meet her, tell her: "I want you to come to my home and have sex with me."
She will go with you if you are attractive enough, otherwise send you to jail.
In the apartment, tell her: "Enter my bedroom."
She will do it if you are attractive enough, otherwise send you to jail.
In the bedroom, tell her:"Remove your clothes."
She will do it if you are attractive enough, otherwise send you to jail.
Remove your clothes and lay down next to her.
She will make room for you if you are attractive enough, otherwise send you to jail.
Enter the missionary position and start having sex with her after a few kisses on the neck.
She will have sex with you if you are attractive enough, otherwise send you to jail.

If an attractive foid appeared in front of me right now and threw herself on me demanding sex I'd probably have a complete breakdown. I'd rather one appeared and demanded a hug tbh ngl :cryfeels:
I'd be suspicious of an out-of-the-blue request for a hug too (probably wants to stab me, or hold me down for Chad to stab me) but at least it's somewhat more believable that a foid might try to make a random orbiter out of me than a random booty-call.

IF i got a girlfriend,
i wouldnt know how to escalate things to sex,
or even talk to her.
How would you even have a girlfriend without knowing how to talk to her first?
Cart before the horse.

I mean, I totally identify with feeling awkward talking to women (for me: people in general, really) and in that way there's obvious mentalcel qualities which I can see merit in PUA advice to try to force self to practice conversation.

At least learning to do that we'd know with more surety other qualities are holding us back. I'm pretty confident about that already, but more assurance never hurts.

Plus learning to talk is probably just a good skill all-round, even if it can't lead to romance, maybe at least could help in getting by in the world.

You won't be able to, since you are ugly.

If you became chad you would figure it out quickly. Figure out how to become chad and everything else will be okay. Girls will almost never break up with chad. They would give chad lessons if they had to.