Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't even know how to act normally anymore

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
even around my friends they always ask me if something happened, if I'm angry or worried, I'm acting normal, what the fuck is wrong with me where just me being myself seems like some kind of retard, whenever I answer a question for a person is there a 2 second delay where the person looks at my face and tries to understand what I said, do I look like an autistic person speaking? what the fuck can i do i don't talk to anyone, but normies are unreasonable and then complain about how radical and inpatient we are, tbh fuck my friends what do i need them if i can't be normal with them

Have you always felt that way or is this a recent thing? Maybe you're radiating inkwell energy.

You're just ugly, it's that simple.

you are just spacing out fam,side effect of rotting too much,your mind just wanders

don't worry what normies think of you they all have an opinion of everything and that opinion shouldn't matter to you

Do you

Dont Care , it dosnt Matter at the end anyways

even around my friends they always ask me if something happened, if I'm angry or worried,
normies.is :feelsclown: