Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't Even have Words for this right Now

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"Sleeping with other people keeps our marriage strong" https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/sleeping-with-other-people-keeps-our-marriage-strong/?ref=yfp

This is bad enough as is. Even if they BOTH sleep with other people, it is still degenerate and filthy. Then consider this quote:

"Laura, a customer service adviser, currently splits her attention among her husband, boyfriend and girlfriend. Mike is not currently dating anyone else.

'Although I can get jealous of her other partners, she does her best to ensure she divides her time between us all,' Mike says."

Remember Incels: You might be an permavirgin, but you're not as pathetic as this cuck

Reminder that it is time for a revolution. We need to overhaul society. Not a senseless rampage, AN ACTUAL REVOLUTION.

The point of marriage is that two people who love each other are loyal to each other for as long as the marriage upholds (for the rest of their lives in the best case).

"Sleeping with other people keeps our marriage strong" -> that's not a marriage, that's
D E G E N E R A C Y and absolutely disgusting.

anon_899 said:
Remember Incels: You might be an permavirgin, but you're not as pathetic as this cuck

How are we better when he gets 1/3 of her time. While we get 0/3 of her time?

Mike is the quintessential incelqueers member.

Polyamorists are the worst scum on this earth and should not only be gassed by also tortured brutally first.

LanaDelRey said:
How are we better when he gets 1/3 of her time. While we get 0/3 of her time?

I don't want to waste MY time with a slut

You seem to have the cuck mindset to be honest

I'd rather be who I am now than the cuck he is. I cant imagine knowing and accepting that my wife is actively sleeping with other men. This is the ultimate degenerate relationship. F I L T H

What the fuck is the point of open marriage? Why marry if you are gonna fuck other people?

anon_899 said:
I don't want to waste MY time with a slut

You seem to have the cuck mindset to be honest

Lol so what makes you think you deserve her full attention? 
I am a filth and unworthy and in the sexual market I know my worth which is close to zero. 

At least you could get something rather than nothing. She could be fucking MMs off tinder yet she spends time with you,that sounds like a pretty good deal to me. And heck even when she leaves you at least you spent some time with a female.

incelman said:
What the fuck is the point of open marriage? Why marry if you are gonna fuck other people?

What is the point of marriage anyways? 
It is just a dumb meaningless label,and in todays world not really enforced by anything. Ppl get "married" then brake up like a month after. It means jack shit.

Above poster must be smoking some strong shit.

It is just a dumb meaningless label,and in todays world not really enforced by anything. Ppl get "married" then brake up like a month after. It means jack shit.
[/quote]

Just LTR. It makes more sense.

[/quote]

Marriage is pretty much pointless now because degenerates want to soil it by having 7 relationships before marriage, doing "open relationships", divorcing at the drop of a dime, etc.

I can't believe guys allow themselves to be cucked so badly. No bitch of mine is going to go off fucking other guys, other femoids are fine, however. Men have forgotten how do be men. Instead of putting their foot down with the slags, they go online and create a thread asking what they should be doing in this situation and ask if their feelings are warranted, lol. What little bitch boys. Take control of your relationship and tell that bitch no, she's a slut.

I wonder what it's like to actually be this cucked. How would you even sleep at night?

Looks like a cuck = is a cuck.

truly revolting, obviously

Berdea said:
I wonder what it's like to actually be this cucked. How would you even sleep at night?

Some people (like the guy in the article) get off on their wife getting fucked by other dudes. Pretty fucking weird, but lots of cucks out there these days.

ItheIthe said:
"Sleeping with other people keeps our marriage strong" https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/sleeping-with-other-people-keeps-our-marriage-strong/?ref=yfp

This is bad enough as is. Even if they BOTH sleep with other people, it is still degenerate and filthy. Then consider this quote:

"Laura, a customer service adviser, currently splits her attention among her husband, boyfriend and girlfriend. Mike is not currently dating anyone else.

'Although I can get jealous of her other partners, she does her best to ensure she divides her time between us all,' Mike says."

Wow not only is Mike being cucked by a dude but also by a woman too, lmao. How can he think this ok when doesn't have an extra partner on the side.

People who justify this shit.

Insane.

Open relationships only benefit females while the guy can maybe get some drunk bitch

LanaDelRey said:
Lol so what makes you think you deserve her full attention? 
I am a filth and unworthy and in the sexual market I know my worth which is close to zero. 

At least you could get something rather than nothing. She could be fucking MMs off tinder yet she spends time with you,that sounds like a pretty good deal to me. And heck even when she leaves you at least you spent some time with a female.

Are you a CuckTears user? Your name, avatar and posts makes me suspicious.

And who the fuck is this bitch and why she is so important I have to deserve her attention? The only good characteristic she might have is her looks. I have dignity, I would never marry a woman like this or any woman for that matter, I might be ugly as fuck, but they don't deserve my attention at all.

"At least you could get something rather than nothing", holy shit, how desperate are you? Are you a literal cuck? To even consider marrying a polyamory slut is worthy of getting stoned to death.

Kill yourself, fucking cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back