Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't even have friends

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Pretty much EVERYONE has friends or at least some kind of social circle, even so-called "losers" hang out with other rejects.
I may be an incel, but am I that much of a waste that I can't even have a single friend? If i didn't live with my family, I'd be getting absolutely ZERO human contact.

It's over for me, I am like a modern hermit. The only solution for me is to die.

Want a friend?

I'm in the same sinking boat.

Get hobbies instead of crying on this site jfl LDARing won't get you any friends

Pretty much EVERYONE has friends or at least some kind of social circle, even so-called "losers" hang out with other rejects.
I may be an incel, but am I that much of a waste that I can't even have a single friend? If i didn't live with my family, I'd be getting absolutely ZERO human contact.

It's over for me, I am like a modern hermit. The only solution for me is to die.
what are your hobbies?

what would you say is the root of your lack of social circle/friends?

high inhib? straight up ugliness?

I have no friends either.

Get hobbies instead of crying on this site jfl LDARing won't get you any friends
Hobbies don't do shit. "Gamers" are normies and femoid orbiters nowadays, and "Anime enthusiasts" are the same. Well, every hobbie is filled with normies now.

Same, i dont know anybody outside my family anymore. I grew apart from my friends in 4th grade, ive kinda grown apart from my cousin who is similar to me. Social isolation does ALOT of damage to the mind.

Both tbh.

dunno what you can do about ugliness. try looksmaxxing if you can or do anything to boost your halo(even wearing an expensive looking watch), everyone wants to be associated with better off people. for high inhib you'd have to do nofap.

I could be a friend to you.
Bogs

Hobbies don't do shit. "Gamers" are normies and femoid orbiters nowadays, and "Anime enthusiasts" are the same. Well, every hobbie is filled with normies now.
This.

Both, actually. You?
I played Killer Instinct and Injustice 2 competitively.

Look into your local Fighting Game Community scene, it is a good way to make friends. You also have the opprotunity to travel to play in major cities, and anyone can do it, you don't have to have sponsers like other games.

I played in Final Round 18, and made it to the second round of pools, still a great feeling

I played Killer Instinct and Injustice 2 competitively.

Look into your local Fighting Game Community scene, it is a good way to make friends. You also have the opprotunity to travel to play in major cities, and anyone can do it, you don't have to have sponsers like other games.

I played in Final Round 18, and made it to the second round of pools, still a great feeling
Is injustice 2 any good? Only played the first one.

There are fighting game communities? That sounds really awesome actually. (Though I'd be terrified to go due to my social anxiety)You have some mad skills it seems, lol.

Is injustice 2 any good? Only played the first one.

There are fighting game communities? That sounds really awesome actually. (Though I'd be terrified to go due to my social anxiety)You have some mad skills it seems, lol.
Injustice 2 is great it shits on MKX and the first Injustice, silky smooth online netcode.

And no you don't need crazy skill, You can't mash buttons, but you don't need to be ChrisG or somebody.

When you get time, check this out, a uick documentary on the FGC. If you like it, do a facebook search for your local FGC and start talking with those guys

Injustice 2 is great it shits on MKX and the first Injustice, silky smooth online netcode.

And no you don't need crazy skill, You can't mash buttons, but you don't need to be ChrisG or somebody.

When you get time, check this out, a uick documentary on the FGC. If you like it, do a facebook search for your local FGC and start talking with those guys

MKX is so shit

I had friends but they never call me to hang out anymore. It's over

I don't have any friends either, it's like the longer I go without talking to people, the harder it gets

o brother, Minjaze.

i sympathize very much. so much. the pain runs deep doesnt it?

coming home after work or school. taking a seat, logging into this forum. playing for scraps on your homeworks that you were to depressed to start the day they were assigned.

everywhere you see, you see everyone with each other. everyone is friends. its just... mind blowing. how are all these people friends? i dont get it. at all.

I'll be your friend Minjaze. Feel free to pm me

I hang out with friends once every 5 months on average

im too deformed to be considered friend material to even social rejects... they prefer to use me as an emotional punchbag instead.

Me too. The two friends I had in first year ditch me and all my high school friend group ditched me. HELL