Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont even get fantasies anymore

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
I used to have fantasies of being with a cute girls all the time but that shit doesnt even cross my mind nowdays when ur fixated on the fact that u will never make it, those fantasies just fade away

At some point, even fantasising about getting laid becomes too unrealistic.

At some point, even fantasising about getting laid becomes too unrealistic.
Yeah. It happened to me also. Now I get rejected in dreams.

every day i fantasize that i started my life again but as 6’6 chad and all sluts who humiliated me are begging for my cum.. i especially dream about highschool period because thats when my sex drive was strongest and my frustration and despair biggest. i just want to be the guy that make every girl wet her dirty pussy i want to be the one they masturbate to

Sex fantasies for me are on equal par with lottery win fantasies.

every day i fantasize that i started my life again but as 6’6 chad
This is why we need GMO babies. Every child becomes a Chad and Stacy. I hope China leads the way.

Only fantasy I now have is just not existing tbh

Your mind gets tired of the same copes after a while. Fantasizing and daydreaming about an imaginary gf will get tiring if you do it often enough from overexposure and oversaturation.

All my fantasies got crushed and thrown away

It's hard having fantasies when you haven't interacted with a foid in years:feelsbadman: