Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't do anything anymore

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
I just lay in bed, sleep, and eat food all day.

Doing anything is pointless at this stage, if I ever were to have hobbies i would give them up after a short period of time,plus I have social phobia so that to prevents me from even doing stuff

same I go to class but dont pay attention because I get lost or it’s boring as fuck

another member of the living dead

I browse 4chan, incels.is, youtube and leddit 8-10 hours a day. The other 5-7 hours are shitting, eating, fapping, taking my dog out for a walk, movies/tv shows and gaymes.

It is better. you'll disgrace yourself if you go to a club and acting like youre chad or something.

I browse 4chan, incels.is, youtube and leddit 8-10 hours a day. The other 5-7 hours are shitting, eating, fapping, taking my dog out for a walk, movies/tv shows and gaymes.
How do you afford that?

How do you afford that?
I'm a 23 year old European and live with my parents who are upper middle class. They pay for everything. I go to college, but I almost never go to classes because it's a private college. I just study every 2 months or so for tests and midterms.
I failed the first year twice.

Last edited:
It is better. you'll disgrace yourself if you go to a club and acting like youre chad or something.
I would try it to collect some fap souvenirs if I was less autistic though.

I'm 23 year old European and live with my parents who are upper middle class. They pay for everything. I go to college, but I almost never go to classes because it's a private college. I just study every 2 months or so for tests and midterms.
can you buy me a ps4

can you buy me a ps4
I probably could honestly, but I obviously won't because I don't have my own money. I have nothing to my name. It's not like I buy shit all the time. I ask my dad for some money every couple of years to upgrade my PC and some other smaller things. I also get some money from relatives (it's a tradition to give money to young family members), but it's only like 200-300 euros a year. That's it, that's all the money I have.

I sell stuff all the time to be able to afford new things. I bought a PS4 3 months ago, hacked it and played all the exclusives for free. I'm selling it soon to get an RTX 2080.

Last edited:
I'm 23 year old European and live with my parents who are upper middle class. They pay for everything. I go to college, but I almost never go to classes because it's a private college. I just study every 2 months or so for tests and midterms.
What are you studying

What are you studying
IT at first, failed the first year twice then I transferred to criminalistics. I didn't have much choice because my grades were trash in high school. My dad just wants me to have a degree.

I probably could honestly, but I obviously won't because I don't have my own money. I have nothing to my name. It's not like I buy shit all the time. I ask my dad for some money every couple of years to upgrade my PC and some other smaller things. I also get some money from relatives (it's a tradition to give money to young family members), but it's only like 200-300 euros a year. That's it, that's all the money I have.

I sell stuff all the time to be able to afford new things. I bought a PS4 3 months ago, hacked it and played all the exclusives for free. I'm selling it soon to get an RTX 2080.
how do you hack a ps4? are there tutorials online?